哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第500期
日期:2019-09-09 18:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So do you know who they are? Not the parents. Do the students, do you recognize them? The Shirelles.
你知道她们是谁吗,不是问家长们的。同学们,你们认得出她们吗?谢利斯合唱团
The Shirelles. Actually my favorite group. Really.
谢利斯合唱团,我最喜欢的组合,真的
My daughter's name, some of you know, is Shirelle.
我女儿的名字,你们有些人知道,就叫谢利
And we were looking for a name that would make sense in Hebrew as well as in English. And
我们想起一个既在希伯来语里有,也在英语里有的名字
my wife came up with the name Shirelle, which means in Hebrew "song of God" and you have the The Shirelles.
我妻子就想到了谢利,希伯来语的意思是“上帝之歌”,还有个谢利斯合唱团
So it was just, when we found out, that was just the perfect name.
所以我们发现这是这是最合适的名字了
You know what I love so much about it? You can see the navy tame the dance.
你们知道我为什么这么喜欢她们吗?你们可以看到那个范儿,舞蹈的姿势
I love that era! Just love it! Just love it.
我喜欢那个时代,非常喜欢
Anyway, go in YouTube and sign and do the Shirelles, you'll see other songs by them.
总之,登录油管,搜索谢利斯合唱团,你们就能看到她们的其他歌了
View15

So this is when you evaluate. We are almost done. This is when you evaluate it.
这就是评估。马上就讲完了,这就是评估的时候
Is this something that will last? Is this something that is real? A really good idea? A really good relationship?
这会是持久的吗?是真实的吗?绝妙的主意?完美的关系
For example. After that, and this doesn't have a parallel to love-making: You elaborate.
比方说。在那之后,这倒是没法和做爱类比,你得详细阐明
You elaborate on the ideas. So you write out, you write out the symphony.
详细阐明那些主意。你要写出来,把交响曲写出来
This is when you write out the treatise. This is when you make the business plan.
你这时要把那个命题写出来。你这时要制订出来商业计划
When I put together this course, I went through this process. So I started off by preparing.
我教这堂课,就经历了这整个过程。从准备开始
So even though I had very good preparation before, you know I studied for the generals twice,
即便我之前做了充足的准备,我学过两遍基本知识
teaching with Professor Philip Stone as... I was his TA, twice. TF.
和菲利普·斯通教授一起教学……我是他的助教,两次,助教

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到