英国歌舞传记电影《朱迪》预告片
日期:2019-08-26 14:29

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm sorry, it's so late.
抱歉,实在是太晚了。
Miss Garland.
加兰夫人。
Oh, please. I'm Judy.
哦,拜托,叫我朱迪就行。
I'm very sorry, but your suite has been released.
非常抱歉,但是您的套房已经解约了。
What do you mean released? Where exactly has it gone?
解约是什么意思?它现在归谁了?
Your account was in arrears.
您的账户现在是拖欠状态。
Mama, please don't go to sleep now.
妈妈,别现在就睡啊。
No, no, no, these are the other ones.
不不不,这是另外一些药。
The kids need a home, Judy.
朱迪,孩子们需要一个家。
I know what kids need. They need their mother.
我清楚孩子需要的是什么。他们需要的是他们的母亲。
We can't have the world's greatest entertainer out here without a drink.
我们不能让世界上最伟大的艺人在这里喝不上酒。
Frank Sinatra's here?
弗兰克·西纳特拉在这里吗?
Frank is great, but he is no Judy Garland.
弗兰克很伟大,但他不是朱迪·加兰。
I don't have a home. I can't even get a manager.
我没有家。我甚至连一个经理人都没有。
London would offer you a lot of money.
伦敦会让你赚得盆满钵满的。
Talk of the Town is desperate to do a deal with you.
Talk of the Town迫不及待想和你合作。
You're saying, I have to leave my children if I want to make enough money to be with my children?
你的意思是,我必须先离开我的孩子们,如果我想要挣够多的钱来和他们团聚?

英国歌舞传记电影《朱迪》预告片

I would very much like to stay.
我真的好想留下来。
Judy? Have you seen Judy?
朱迪?你们看到朱迪了吗?
There's an audience out there waiting to hear you sing.
外面的观众都在等着听你唱歌呢。
My mouth is dry, and it could fall apart.
我的嘴很干,可能会裂开。
Listen to me. I can't. You'll be fine. On you go.
听我说。我做不到。你没问题。上吧。
What? Room service.
怎么了?客房服务。
I didn't order anything.
我什么也没点啊。
There's a man under the trolley. Surprise! Mickey!
手推车下面有个人。惊喜吧!米奇!
The kids miss you, and they also want to stay put.
孩子们想念你,他们也不想漂泊了。
I'm coming back for them.
我马上就会回去了。
You're not listening.
你没在听我说话。
I have someone I can rely on now.
我现在有可以依靠的人了。
You're late!
你迟到了!
So what? Do you have to be home for your mommy to put you to bed?
那又怎样?你赶着回家让你妈妈哄你上床睡觉吗?
You're going to be alright.
你会好好的。
What if I can't do it again?
如果我再也做不到了呢?
Mama? Mama, you there.
妈妈?妈妈,是你吗?
You need to take better care of yourself. You understand?
你要好好照顾你自己。你明白吗?
Everybody has their trouble, and I've had mine.
每个人都有困惑,我也有我的困惑。
I just want what everybody wants.
我想要的和别人都一样。
I just seem to have a harder time getting it.
我只是似乎很难得偿所愿。
Do you take anything for depression?
你是否因抑郁症而服药吗?
Four husbands. It didn't work.
四任丈夫。可是毫不帮助。
You won't forget me, will you? Promise you won't.
你们不会忘记我的,对吗?要保证你们不会啊。

分享到