剧情电影《优秀的骗子》预告片
日期:2019-08-11 13:11

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

So tell me, have you done this a lot?
告诉我,你经常这么做吗?
Met people on the computer service?
通过计算机服务与人结识?
Don't you find, it's always the same?
你不觉得都一样吗?
You mean the anticipation, followed by the letdown?
你指的是先期待,然后接踵而来的是失望?
But I tell myself "Brace up. This time it will be different."
但是我告诉我自己:“振作起来。这次会有所不同。”
Which is why I must now confess to you a deception of my part.
所以我必须向你坦诚我有所欺骗的地方,
My name is in fact not Brian, it's Roy.
我的名字实际上不是布莱恩,而是罗伊。
To the future.
敬未来。
How much do you think she's worth?
你认为她的身价是多少?
Nearly three million pounds!
大约300万英镑!
Are you going to take the lot?
你打算照单全收吗?
You bloody bet I'm going to take it all.
我当然要全部拿下。

剧情电影《优秀的骗子》预告片

Is that your grandson?
那是你的孙子吗?
It's too soon to be getting so close to him.
你和他的关系发展的太快了。
I've grown very fond of you.
我越来越喜欢你了。
Do you know who you are?
你知道你的本事吗?
You're the only person on this planet who makes me feel that I'm not alone.
你是这个星球上唯一一个让我觉得我并不孤单的人。
I know things about you. Who you really are.
我对你有所了解。知道你到底是谁。
You don't want to do this, Roy.
罗伊,你不想这么做的。
It's the game, the adrenaline rush.
这就是一场游戏,肾上腺素飙升。
What if it is?
要是玩儿真的呢?
Seems like you've had quite a past.
看起来你过去的经历很丰富啊。
Enough to last several lifetimes.
足以扬名好几辈子。
In just a blink, your life is changed forever.
转眼间,你的生活就永远改变了。
You know, it's very peculiar doing things you'd never imagined.
做出你从未想象过的事,是非常罕见的。
Secrets between you, God, the Devil, and the dead.
秘密仅存在于你、上帝、魔鬼和死亡之间。
You don't know him!
你对他一无所知!

分享到