犯罪喜剧《女子监狱》第七季预告片
日期:2019-08-09 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Life likes to test you.
人生总是喜欢考验你。
And when you make a bad choice, living with what you've done can be its own punishment.
当你做出糟糕的选择时,承受它的后果就会是一种惩罚。
Oh my Gorgonzola.
哦,我的妈妈咪呀。
I recently got out of federal prison.
我最近刚从联邦监狱出来。
And I'm trying to get back on my feet.
我正尝试重新振作起来。
Now this is my life.
现在这就是我的人生。
Take a moment to examine the bow.
花点时间检查一下弓。
You're allowed to hold a weapon, right?
你可以持有武器,对吧?
Well, well.
看看谁来了。
That's my good girl.
真是我的好女孩儿。
Don't focus on what you can't fix. Focus on what you can.
不要专注于你无法解决的问题。专注于你能做的。
What is it you really want?
你到底想要什么?
Ice cream. And justice.
冰激凌。还有正义。
I've never heard you laugh before.
我之前都没见你大笑过。
It is unnerving.
真是令人不安啊。
What do we do when we reach the place where we don't know what to do?
当我们遇到一个不知该怎么处理的情况时,我们该怎么办?

犯罪喜剧《女子监狱》第七季预告片

We're gonna get each other through this.
我们会一起度过难关的。
So it'll be like old times?
就像从前一样?
Giving up is not the answer.
放弃不是答案。
It is good to see you.
见到你真好。
We have to find our own answers.
我们必须找到我们自己的答案。
You shouldn't be afraid. It's the first step in moving on.
你不要害怕。这是继续前进的第一步。
I read it in a pamphlet.
我是在宣传小册上看到的。
Maybe this is the beginning of a road back. There's gotta be a way back.
也许这是一条回头路的开端。一定有办法回头的。
Wait. This is a special chicken. This is a magical chicken.
等一下。这是一只特别的鸡。这是一只神奇的鸡。
Eh. No spoilers.
啊。不要剧透。

分享到
重点单词
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的