漫威网飞剧《杰西卡·琼斯第三季》预告片
日期:2019-07-09 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Hello?
你好?
Jessica Jones, you're a cheater.
杰西卡·琼斯,你就是个骗子。
You were given every advantage.
你享受到了一切好处。
Allowed to make mistake after mistake.
可以一次又一次地犯错。
You can't control yourself.
你不能控制你自己。
You have no discipline, just brute force.
你没有行事之规,只有蛮力。
What do you want?
你想要干什么?
I want you to die.
我要你死。
Gregory Salinger. He's smarter than both of us combined.
格雷戈里·塞林格。他比咱们加起来还要聪明。
I don't know about that.
我对此一无所知。
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁。
It's not exactly a secret.
这都算不上秘密了。

漫威网飞剧《杰西卡·琼斯第三季》预告片

So, you know I can break your face?
那你知道我可以打花你的脸么?
I barely survived him.
我勉强活了下来。
Salinger did this. Let's go get him.
塞林格做的。我们去抓他吧。
I don't need your help, and you don't need mine.
我不需要你的帮助,你也不需要我的。
He was unjustly arrested.
他被错误地逮捕了。
When you cozy up to maniacs, people around you get hurt.
当你亲近疯子时,你周围的人就会受伤。
Everybody's got a story. A beginning, a middle, an end.
每个人都有故事。一个开端,一个过程,还有一个结局。
I'm late for work. As what? Super cat burglar?
我上班迟到了。上什么班?超级飞贼?
You know what, Jess? You do it your way. I'm gonna do it my way.
这样吧,杰西。你走你的阳关道,我过我的独木桥。
There's still a way this ends with me respecting you.
这件事现在还可以以一个我尊重你的结局收场。
That's not my highest priority right now.
这不是我眼下的头等大事。
Jessica Jones... you believed that you could save the world,
杰西卡·琼斯,你以为你可以拯救世界,
but you're terrified you've already failed them.
但是你害怕你辜负了他们。
And you have, because you are not, and you never will be, a hero.
事实也是如此,因为你不是,并且永远也不会是一个英雄。
Are you still a hero if nobody thinks you are?
如果没有人认为你是英雄,那你还是吗?
Like I give a shit what other people think.
说得我好像在意别人的鬼话一样。

分享到
重点单词
  • disciplinen. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科 vt. 训练,惩罚
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • priorityn. 优先权,优先顺序,优先
  • unjustlyadv. 不公正,不法地
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于