哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第485期
日期:2019-07-16 14:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Same experiences. Monozygotic twins. Same genes.
同样的经历,同卵双胞胎,同样的基因
Radically different interpretation: one continuing the hell that he endured as a child; the other creating a heaven.
迥然相异的诠释,一个延续了他儿时的地狱,另一个则创造了天堂
All because of interpretation. What do you do with it? Well, I have no choice. This is the way I was raised. This is the mode, passive victim.
都是因为诠释的不同。应该怎么做,我别无选择。我就是这样长大的。那就是榜样,被动的受害者说
The other, I'm not going to be like that. I'm not going to be like my father, active agent.
另一个则是,我不要变成这样,我不要像我父亲那样,主动的创造者
So much of it is a matter of interpretation.
这都是因为诠释的不同
Happiness, wellbeing, as we mentioned many times before, is not so much contingent on external circumstances,
快乐,幸福,正如我们之前多次提到的并不那么依赖外部的条件
not so much contingent on our status or the status of our bank account. It's contingent on our state of mind.
不在于我们的地位或是银行账户的状况,而是在于我们内心的想法
The thing that you'll remember though is that there are no shortcuts unfortunately.
你们必须记住的是很不幸,幸福是没有捷径的
View

There are no quick fixes unfortunately. If there were,
很不幸没有简便的方法。如果有
I promise you I would've told you. If I find out next week about a shortcut, even if it's over spring break,
我保证我会告诉你们的。如果我下周找到条捷径,即便是在春假之后
you'll get an email from me. But I don't think there are.
你们一定会收到我的邮件的。但我不觉得会有的
And very often, the hope of finding a quick fix leads to more unhappiness.
通常寄希望于找到捷径通常导致更多的不快乐
Here are some examples of cognitive reconstruction.
举几个认知重建的例子
This is work done by Tomaka on whether we perceive activity as a challenge or as a threat. Because we can perceive the exact same activity
这是由托马卡进行的研究关于我们将活动视为挑战还是威胁。因为对同一种活动我们可以从认知上
and cognitively reconstruct our understanding of it. So let me give you an example.
重建对其的理解。我给你们举个例子

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • reconstructionn. 复兴,改造,再建
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • passiveadj. 被动的,消极的 n. 被动性
  • contingentadj. 可能性,经验主义的,不可预知的,附带的 n.
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • cognitiveadj. 认知的,认识的,有认识力的
  • interpretationn. 解释,阐释,翻译,(艺术的)演绎
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • radicallyadv. 根本地,完全地,过激地
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况