英国电影《唐顿庄园》预告片
日期:2019-06-20 18:23

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

No maid, no valet, no nanny even.
没有女仆,没有男仆,甚至连保姆都没有。
It's 1927, we're modern folk!
现在是1927年,我们是现代人!
Blowin me.
天呢。
The King and Queen are coming to Downton. What?
国王和王后要来唐顿。什么?
I want every surface to gleam and sparkle.
我要每个角落都闪闪发光。
A royal luncheon, a parade, and a dinner?
一顿皇室午餐,一场游行,还有一顿晚餐?
I'm going to have to sit down.
我得坐下歇一会儿。
How did all going?
情况如何了?
Mary's got it under control. Hardly.
玛丽已经掌控一切了,我不行。
I need your help, Carson.
我需要你的帮助,卡尔森。
I'll be there in the morning, my lady. Don't you worry.
我明早会在这里,小姐。你不用担心。

英国电影《唐顿庄园》预告片

Should we really go on with this?
我们真的要继续这样吗?
You mean leave Downton?
你是说离开唐顿?
Downton Abbey is the heart of this community and you're keeping it beating.
唐顿庄园是这个地区的中心,并且你们经营有成。
Remember to pray for us.
记得为我们祈祷。
I'll put in a word.
我会为你美言的。
Your majesties, welcome to Downton Abbey.
陛下,欢迎来到唐顿庄园。
Will you have enough cliches to get you through the visit?
你的那些老套话够你挺过这次拜访吗?
If not, I'll come to you.
如果不够我找你要。
Here we go.
又来了。

分享到