经典文学《简·爱》(MP3+中英字幕) 第391期
日期:2019-06-12 10:47

(单词翻译:单击)

"Rain and wind, indeed! Yes, you are dripping like a mermaid; pull my cloak round you:
“确实是雨大风狂!是呀,看你像美人鱼一样滴着水。把我的斗篷拉过去盖住你。
but I think you are feverish, Jane: both your cheek and hand are burning hot.
不过我想你有些发烧,简。你的脸颊和手都烫得厉害。
I ask again, is there anything the matter?
我再问一句,出了什么事了吗?”
"Nothing now; I am neither afraid nor unhappy."
“现在没有。我既不害怕,也不难受。”
"Then you have been both?"
“那样的话,你刚才害怕过,难受过?”
"Rather: but I'll tell you all about it by-and-bye, sir; and I daresay you will only laugh at me for my pains."
“有一些,不过慢慢地我会告诉你的,先生。我猜想你只会讥笑我自寻烦恼。”

经典文学《简·爱》

"I'll laugh at you heartily when to-morrow is past; till then I dare not: my prize is not certain.
“明天一过,我要痛痛快快地笑你,但现在可不敢。我的宝贝还不一定到手。
This is you, who have been as slippery as an eel this last month, and as thorny as a briar-rose?
上个月你就像鳗鱼一样滑溜,像野蔷薇一样多刺,
I could not lay a finger anywhere but I was pricked; and now I seem to have gathered up a stray lamb in my arms.
什么地方手指一碰就挨了刺。现在我好像己经把迷途的羔羊揣在怀里了,
You wandered out of the fold to seek your shepherd, did you, Jane?"
你溜出了羊栏来找你的牧羊人啦,简?”
"I wanted you: but don't boast. Here we are at Thornfield: now let me get down."
“我需要你。可是别吹了,我们已经到了桑菲尔德,让我下去吧。”

分享到
重点单词
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • boastv. 吹牛,自夸,说大话 n. 自吹自擂,自夸
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • slipperyadj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的
  • strayn. 走失的家畜,浪子 adj. 迷途的,偶然的 vi.
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的
  • lambn. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人 v. 产羊羔