哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第474期
日期:2019-06-17 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Another question for you. How many people here have, those of you who did set new year resolutions?
再问你们个问题,在座有多少人,确实制订过新年计划的
Put your hand up if you fulfilled every single one of the new year's resolutions that you ever set for yourself.
如果你们完成了每一个为自己制订的新年计划的,请举手
Put your hand up. Every single new year's resolution, if you did set new year resolutions.
举起手来。每一个新年计划,如果你确实制订过的话
A bit higher, please. Well, I certainly didn't. But here's another question for you.
请举高点,好吧,我显然没有,我还想问个问题
How many people here... this is an important question, so please, please put your hand up if the answer is affirmative.
在座有多少人……这个问题很重要,所以如果你的答案是肯定的,一定要举手
How many people here brush their teeth this morning?
在座有多少人今天早上刷了牙
Put your hand up high. Phew! I'm glad to see this. You can all talk to me after, real close.
举高你们的手,很高兴看到这个结果,你们可以课后找我聊聊
So let me just imagine what happened this morning, this scenario. So you got up in the morning. You were tired.
让我来想像一下今早上的场景吧,你早上起床,十分疲倦
And then you said to yourself, OK, today is the day. Today is the day.
然后你对自己说,好,就是今天,就是今天
I am going to do it! I am going to brush my teeth this morning!
我要去做,我今天早上要刷牙
view

Right? And to really motivate you as you got out of bed:
对吗,你起床后真正给你动力的
Here I come now! I mean, here I come to brush...
我就来了,我就来刷牙了
And you brush your teeth, right? Today is the day!
你也刷牙对吧,就是今天
Because I have 1504! I'm going to brush my teeth! Yes! No, of course not.
因为今天我要上课,我要刷牙,不,当然不是这样
You know, you rolled off the bed, you know, barely alive.
你滚下床,几乎睁不开眼
You probably don't remember you brushed your teeth, because you were asleep still.
你可能都不记得你刷了牙,因为你还是像梦游一样
You know why? Why did everyone, I think, I hope everyone brush their teeth this morning, whereas
为什么,为什么所有人,我觉得所有人今天早上都刷了牙,而
no one, no one person out of more than 600 students fulfilled their new year's resolutions?
没有人,六百个学生里没有一个实现了他们的新年计划
Why? Because new year resolutions rely on self-discipline.
为什么?因为新年计划依赖于自律

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • motivatevt. 给与动机,激发(兴趣或欲望)
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • resolutionn. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率