经典文学《简·爱》(MP3+中英字幕) 第390期
日期:2019-06-11 11:09

(单词翻译:单击)

I set out; I walked fast, but not far: ere I had measured a quarter of a mile, I heard the tramp of hoofs;
我出发了,走得很快,但并不很远。还没到四分之一英里,我便听见了一阵马蹄声。
a horseman came on, full gallop; a dog ran by his side. Away with evil presentiment!
一位骑手疾驰而来,旁边窜着一条狗。不祥的预感一扫而光!
It was he: here he was, mounted on Mesrour, followed by Pilot.
这正是他,骑着梅斯罗来了,身后跟着派洛特。
He saw me; for the moon had opened a blue field in the sky, and rode in it watery bright:
他看见了我,因为月亮在空中开辟了一条蓝色的光带,在光带中飘移,晶莹透亮。
he took his hat off, and waved it round his head. I now ran to meet him.
他摘下帽子,在头顶挥动,我迎着他跑上去。
"There!" he exclaimed, as he stretched out his hand and bent from the saddle:
“瞧!”他大声叫道,一面伸出双手,从马鞍上弯下腰来。
"You can't do without me, that is evident. Step on my boot-toe; give me both hands: mount!"
“显然你少了我不行,踩在我靴子尖上,把两只手都给我,上!”

经典文学《简·爱》

I obeyed: joy made me agile: I sprang up before him.
我照他说的做了。心里一高兴身一子也灵活了,我跳上马坐到他前面。
A hearty kissing I got for a welcome, and some boastful triumph, which I swallowed as well as I could.
他使劲吻我,表示对我的欢迎,随后又自鸣得意地吹了一番,我尽量一股脑儿都相信。
He checked himself in his exultation to demand,
得意之中他刹住话题问我:
"But is there anything the matter, Janet, that you come to meet me at such an hour? Is there anything wrong?"
“怎么回事?珍妮特,你居然这个时候来接我?出了什么事了?”
"No, but I thought you would never come.
“没有。不过我以为你永远不会回来了。
I could not bear to wait in the house for you, especially with this rain and wind."
我实在耐不住等在屋子里,尤其是雨下得那么大,风刮得那么紧。”

分享到