哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第469期
日期:2019-06-03 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How do we reduce stress in our lives? And we'll talk about it next week.
我们如何在生活中减轻压力?下周我们会讲这个
By simplifying, by doing less rather than more. We'll talk about how actually doing less at times
简单点说,就是少做点事,而不是多做点。我们会讲到为什么少做点事其实
doesn't just lead to more happiness, it also leads to more success, more creativity as well as productivity.
不仅会带来更多的幸福感,也会带来更大的成功、更多创造力以及生产力
But we can't reduce the stress in theory.
但我们不能在理论上减少压力
Chipping away through the gratefulness, creating more positive channels, becoming more of a benefit finder over time.
要借由感恩走出阴影,创造更多积极的渠道,逐渐成为积极者
It takes time. Doesn't happen overnight.
这需要时间,不是一夜之间的事
The nice thing though is that when we are afraid, when we think it's too much for us to take certain action,
但好的一面是,当我们害怕时,当我们觉得难以采取特定行动时
we can use our internal simulator.
我们可以运用内部模拟器
Remember the mind doesn't know the difference between the real thing and the imaginary thing?
还记得吧,大脑是无法分辨真实和假想的东西的
And if we imagine something, if we are in the CBT language,
如果我们想象某物,用认知行为治疗的话来说
美景

if we engage in exposure, either through the imagination or through actual action, when we engage in exposure,
在我们受到刺激时,不管是通过想象还是实际行为,如果我们受到刺激
over time, we become confident, which as I told you, what I do,
久而久之,我们就会变得自信,就像我告诉你们的一样
preparing for lectures, seeing myself, doing it in my mind's eye, and the mind doesn't know the difference, in the real and in the imagined.
为讲座做准备,看到我自己,在我的脑海中进行这件事,我的大脑并不知道在真实和想象之间有什么区别
And overtime, we'll become more confident. It's a good start. It's not enough.
逐渐地我们就变得更自信了。这是个好的开始,但这不够
But certainly goes hand in hand and a very useful technique to explore and to try.
但很显然是很实用,也很有益的,可供尝试和探索的方法
So all this is well and good. I'm sure some of you are thinking about, and actually some came after class last time and talked to me about it and said,
这些都很好理解。我想你们有些人肯定在想,事实上上节课后有些人来找我谈过,说
OK, so we know action is important, but there is a problem.
我们知道行动很重要,但有个问题
And the problem is that I don't or many people don't have enough discipline to engage in this action,
问题在于我,或者许多人都没有足够的自律来完成这个行动
to get out and run three times or five times a week.
来保证每周跑三次或者五次步

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到