哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第467期
日期:2019-05-30 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Why? Because I already know you, we have been together for over a month.
为什么呢,因为我已经认识你们了,我们已经在一起一个多月了
It's already passed at the drop date, so, too late for you.
已经过了撤课的最后期限,你们已经来不及了
So I wasn't taking that much of the risk.
所以我也不是冒了很大的风险
It was just stretching. And it was important for me to do... I mean, really personally important for me to do it.
只是拉伸一下,而且这件事对我很重要……我是说对我个人来说很重要
Because it does stretch me and get me more in touch with my humanity.
因为它确实拉伸了我,使我更多的接触到了我的人性
Or for example, let's say you want to start an exercise in gym. You realize how important it is. You read the research. You are exposed to that research and you see
或者比方说你要在健身房里锻炼,你意识到这很重要,你看了这方面的研究,你得知这方面的研究,你看到
it really has an important effect.
它确实有很重要的作用
And you start exercising. Well, if you have an exercise for 5 years and you got to start running 8 miles a day. That's a problem.
于是你开始锻炼,如果你已经锻炼了五年,然后你打算开始每天跑八英里,问题就来了
You are over-stretching. You'll probably get injured.
你拉伸过度了,你可能会受伤
If you continue sitting in front of the TV or playing gameboy, that's also not good for change.
如果你继续坐在电视前,或者打游戏,那对于改变也不是什么好事
美景

That's the comfort zone perhaps not good. Stretch will be "OK, let me start with walking for two miles a day and build it up gradually.
也就是呆在舒适区也许不是好事。拉伸就是,好吧,就从每天走两英里开始,然后逐渐增加
Stretch myself, but not too much.
拉伸自己,但不要过度
Or if you think about starting to give lectures to others, paying it forward,
或者如果你想给别人做讲座,传递知识
in positive psychology or biology, whatever your topic is, and you get anxious in front of an audience.
积极心理学或者生物学,无论是什么话题,在观众面前你都会紧张
You don't start giving a lecture in Sanders Theatre.
不一定要从Sanders剧院开始
You start initially with your friends, teammates.
可以从你的朋友,队友开始
This is how I start with my squash teammates.
我就是从我的壁球队友开始的
I gave the first lecture to them and then I gave it to my family.
我给他们做了第一次讲座,然后给家人做
Gradually out of the comfort zone. A little bit of stretch and then build it over time.
逐渐走出舒适区。每次拉伸一点点,然后逐渐增加
This is the health way of approaching change.
这是改变的健康方式
Sometimes though, sometimes though, we have to go to the panic zone.
但是有时候,有的时候我们必须要进入恐慌区

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到