真人科幻电影《刺猬索尼克》预告片
日期:2019-05-23 18:12

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What the...
搞什么...
I got to go fast.
我要全速前进。
Twenty minutes ago, an energy surge knocked out power across the entire Pacific Northwest.
二十分钟前,一股能量震荡摧毁了整个太平洋西北部的电力供应。
This needs someone who can figure exactly what we're dealing with.
需要有人能准确地知道我们要处理的是什么。
You're not suggesting who I think you're suggesting?
我知道你想说谁,你不会想的就是那个人吧?
We have no choice.
我们别无选择。
What the...
搞什么...
Are you in charge here?
你负责指挥吗?
Yes, I am. No!
是的。不!
My...Wrong!
我的...错!
Name... I'm in charge!
名字... 我负责!

真人科幻电影《刺猬索尼克》预告片

Allow me to clarify.
允许我澄清一下。
In a sequentially ranked hierarchy, based on level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Agent Stone.
等级是按重要度排序的,我们之间的差别无法量化,斯通侦探。
The doctor thinks you're basic.
博士认为你弱爆了。
Listen, pal, I don't know if you realize...
听着,伙计,我不知道你有没有意识到...
I'm sorry, major, what was your name?
抱歉,少校,你叫什么名字?
Bennin...Nobody cares!
本尼...根本没人在乎好么!
SFPD. Uh, meow? Ahh!!! Ahh!! Ah, come on...
旧金山警局。额,喵?啊!啊!啊,拜托...
Okay, pal, I want answers.
好了,伙计,我要答案。
Basically, it looks like I'm gonna have to take your planet.
大致说来,我要拯救你们的星球。
Is that all you got?!
你的能耐就这些吗?
No, but thank you for asking.
不,但谢谢你问我。
Whatever this creature is, our job is to secure it, neutralize it, see what makes it tick.
不管这个怪物是什么,我们的任务是逮住它,消除它的魔力,看看它到底是个什么玩意。
Look at this. I took nine million steps today.
好了。我今天跑了九百步了。
Stay in there and be quiet.
给我安安静静的待着。
How much longer? I can't breathe in here.
要多久?我都没法呼吸了。
Do you have your child in that bag?
你的小孩儿在那个书包里吗?
No. I mean, yes, it's a child, but it's not mine.
没有。我是说,有,是一个小孩儿,但不是我的。
It's not your child?
不是你的小孩儿?
Smells like body spray and an old ham sandwich.
有止汗剂和火腿三明治的味道。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • vastadj. 巨大的,广阔的 n. 浩瀚的太空
  • quantifyv. 定量,表示份量,称量,量化
  • surgen. 汹涌,澎湃 v. 汹涌,涌起,暴涨 v. [海]放
  • planetn. 行星
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • pacificn. 太平洋 adj. 太平洋的 pacific adj
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • clarifyvt. 澄清,阐明,使 ... 明晰
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临