哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第461期
日期:2019-05-16 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So this is why we have it. I know it's not fun however I think it is pedagogically.
所以我们才要举行考试,我知道这不好玩,但对教学有好处
It is important to sit down and have a run through, whether it's the midterm and again, for the final. Again, won't be difficult, but do study for it.
静下心来把知识过一遍是很重要的,不管是期中考还是期末考,再说一次,不会很难,但一定要复习
It would be very straightforward, fact-based.
考试会很直接,基于事实
The midterm, as you can imagine, is not about showing creativity.
可以想象得到,期中考不是要展示创造力
Our goal is that you go over the material and synthesize it.
我们的目标是让你们回顾并掌握知识
If you have any questions, please email your TFs and they'll be able to answer. If not, then email me.
有任何问题,可以给助教发邮件,他们会给予回复,如果没有,那就发邮件给我
OK. So where were we last time? Actually can't remember. I think I repress the whole lesson.
好了,上回讲到哪了,其实我不太记得了,我好像忘了上节课的内容
But I was told that I skipped a few things so that I could get to the show at the end.
不过有人跟我说我跳过了一些东西,以便最后能完成我的节目
And one thing that I skipped and I want to talk about go back to,
有一样被跳过的东西,我想回头讲一下
美景

after we talked about the body feedback hypothesis. You remember the body feedback hypothesis? How you shake your hand, how you carry yourself.
在我们谈到身体反馈假说之后,还记得身体反馈假说吗?你握手的方式,言谈举止
With the facial feedback hypothesis, with your smile, your frown.
还有面部反馈假说,包括微笑,皱眉
That communicates certain message to other people, who then reflect back to us and at the same time, we are also communicating to ourselves.
这向他人传递了特定的信息,然后他人再反馈回来给我们,与此同时,我们也在和自己沟通
Am I confident? or am I proud? Or am I afraid and scared?
我自信吗,骄傲吗,或者我害怕恐惧吗
And very often we need to, as we talk about "fake it till we make it".
很多时候我们需要,正如我所说"不断伪造方能成真"
Because our body, our behavior sends messages to our mind, to our emotions and affects them.
因为我们的身体,行为,给我们的思想以及情感提供信息,并影响它们
There was a wonderful research done by Haemmerlie and second author, Montgomery.
有一个很不错的研究,由海默利以及第二作者蒙哥马利完成
Haemmerlie and Montgomery did the following research. They recruited shy heterosexual men.
海默利和蒙哥马利做了如下研究,他们招募了一些内向的直男
Recruited them for the study. Shy, heterosexual men.
招募他们进行研究,内向的性取向正常的男人

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • frownn. 皱眉,不悦 v. 皱眉头,不同意
  • repressv. 抑制,镇压,压制
  • creativityn. 创造力,创造
  • synthesizev. 合成
  • hypothesisn. 假设,猜测,前提
  • reflectv. 反映,反射,归咎
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • straightforwardadj. 笔直的,率直的