美国犯罪电影《寻找斯蒂夫·麦昆》预告片
日期:2019-05-07 17:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

There's something that I gotta tell you.
有些事儿我要告诉你。
You're really not gonna like it.
你肯定不会喜欢的。
Your real name's Harry?
你的真名是哈利?
Harry James Barber.
哈利·詹姆斯·巴伯。
And you changed your name because of... why?
你改了名字,是因为...什么?
The FBI is looking for me 'cause I robbed a bank in California.
FBI在找我,因为我抢了加利福尼亚一家银行。
And?
然后呢?
It was the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. Look it up.
那可是美国有史以来最大的银行抢劫案。不信查查看。
We're gonna rip off the President of the United States.
我们要去抢美国总统的钱。
It doesn't get any bigger or better than that.
没有比这次更牛的了。
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
当时就觉得这是个好主意。
How much we talking here?
这笔生意有多少钱?
As much as 30 million.
大约三千万美元。

美国犯罪电影《寻找斯蒂夫·麦昆》预告片

I'm in? Yeah, you're in.
我入伙了?是的,你入伙了。
Can I hug you?
我能抱抱你吗?
Check this out. You see that building? That's the bank.
看看这个。你看到那栋建筑物了吗?那就是那家银行。
What is that vat for? We gonna crush some grapes?
那个缸是干嘛的?我们要碾碎一些葡萄?
That's a hot tub.
那是个热水浴缸。
What is a hot tub?
热水浴缸是什么?
Sorry! I shanked my drive!
抱歉!我这杆打歪了!
I'll shank you, you sherbet-colored asshole!
我要拿刀捅了你,你这个果子露色的混蛋!
If everybody does their job, we should be looking at Nixon's milk money within an hour.
如果所有人都各司其职,我们应该可以在一个小时内见到尼克森的钱。
Are you gonna shut off the alarm?
你要把警报关掉吗?
I'm working on it.
我正在努力。
I know how you could do it.
我知道你该怎么做。
Fire in the hole. Do it.
小心手雷。动手吧。
Hey, look at this! It's remains.
嗨,看看这个!是骨灰。
That's when it all started to go sideways.
就在那时,一切开始向另一方向发展。
456 boxes were smashed open.
456个箱子被砸开了。
They were obviously looking for something specific.
很显然他们在寻找什么特定的东西。
He's a crook. And crooks don't know how to stop when they're ahead.
他是一个骗子。而骗子不知道在占据优势时该如何收手。
You never told me your dad was the sheriff.
你从来没跟我说过你爸爸是警察。
Why this bank, and why these safe-deposit boxes?
为什么是这家银行,为什么是这些保险箱?
The last time the Bureau assigned 100 agents was when John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
上一次联邦调查局出动100个特工的时候,还是约翰·肯尼迪被暗杀的时候呢。
John... Harry! Steve McQueen! I don't even know what to call you anymore!
约翰...哈利!斯蒂夫·麦昆!我甚至都不知道要怎么称呼你!
Find me Steve McQueen.
帮我找到翰·肯尼迪。
What's your name again?
再说一遍你叫什么?
Steve McQueen.
斯蒂夫·麦昆。

分享到
重点单词
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性