哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第457期
日期:2019-05-06 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And then I made a mistake. And I said jokingly of course.
然后我就犯了一个错误,我当然是在开玩笑
I was teaching 1504 at the time. I said jokingly, I will wear the shirt to class and laughed.
当时我在教1504课程,我开玩笑的说,我会穿着这件衣服去上课的,然后我笑了
And here it is the shirt that I got.
这就是我收到的那件衬衫
And then there was another student of mine from 1504, Tory Martin, who was who run the organization at that time took over from Lindsay at Harvard.
我在1504班上的另一个学生,托里·马丁,她在林赛走后接管了这个机构,她当时是主席
And Tory Martin said, 'I'm gonna hold you to it.
托里·马丁说:我会确保你兑现承诺的
And I laughed and then almost cried. What do you what do you mean hold me to it. I mean I was joking. She said,
然后我又笑了,然后我差一点就哭了,我说:你什么意思?什么确保我兑现承诺。我是开玩笑的,她说
look, you just talk to us about the importance of integrity.
你看,你不是刚给我们讲过诚实的重要性么
美景

which I did, I mean look here, integrity. It's even behind. I did. I said, that's right, I did. So what am I gonna go back on my word?'
我的确是讲了,你们看,这里,诚实。尽管这么靠后也能看见,我是讲了。我说:好吧,我讲了,我现在怎么办
That's one of my core values, integrity.
诚实可是我的核心价值之一
And then my whole childhood flashed before my eyes.
然后我的眼前闪过了我的整个童年
And I thought about something that Churchill said which was find opportunity in difficulty.
然后我就想到了丘吉尔说过的一句话:在逆境中寻找转机
So I looked for the opportunity.
于是我一直在寻找转机
And here it was an opportunity handed to me in a pink shirt, to be more in touch with my feminine side.
现在转机来了,就在这件粉色衬衫上,让我找到自己女性化的一面
So ladies and gentlemen. Spring fashion 2008.
女士们,先生们:2008年春装展

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • integrityn. 诚实,正直,完整,完善