哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第449期
日期:2019-04-18 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

William James. Whistling to keep up courage is no mere figure of speech.
威廉·詹姆斯的一段话:吹口哨壮胆绝不仅仅是一种比喻
On the other hand, sit all day in a moping posture, sigh, and reply to everything with a dismal voice, and your melancholy lingers...
同样,无精打采的坐一天,哀声叹气,语气阴沉都会加重你的忧郁
Smooth the brow, brighten the eyes, contract the dorsal rather than the ventral aspect of the frame,
舒展眉头,发亮双眼,挺胸收腹,声音洪亮
and speak in a major key, pass the genial compliment, and your heart must be frigid indeed if it does not gradually thaw.
友善的夸奖别人,除非你的心如钢铁,否则不会不为这样的人所动
What essentially William James is talking about is something beyond the facial feedback hypothesis.
威廉·詹姆斯所说的已经不仅仅是脸部回馈假说
It's something where there is not much research just a little research on which is the body feedback hypothesis.
而是一个很少有相关研究的假说,身体回馈假说
If you sit down all day like this versus upright in proud,
如果你整天这样坐着,而不是骄傲的挺胸抬头
it will affect your mood. It will affect how you feel about yourself in a few ways. First of all,
你的情绪会因此受到影响,它会从几个方面影响你对自己的观感。首当其冲的是
the message you communicate to yourself, self perception theory.
你向自己传递的信息也就是自我认知理论说的
But also in terms of how other people perceive you.
但是同时,还有别人是如何看你的
美景

If you shake hands like this limply versus shake hands firmly,
如果你握手是这样软绵绵的,而不是这样坚定有力的握手
your are communicating message to the person with whom you are shaking your hands.
你在向与你握手的人传递某种信息
And that message comes back right at you both in terms of how they perceive you and that impacts you
那种信息最终会回到你这里,一是通过别人对你的观感
but also in terms of how you perceive yourself.
一是通过你的自我认知
You know one of the ex students from 1504. She played, er... she was on the hockey team, just graduated last year.
你们知道,之前有个学生选了这门课。她当时是冰球队的去年毕业了
So I met her over the summer. And she comes over. And she shakes my hand. And I was in tears. It hurt so much.
今年夏天我碰到她的时候。她走过来,同我握手。然后我哭了,因为实在是太疼了
And I thought she must have listened in class.
我想她绝对是专心听课了
So don't exaggerate, just firm, nice.
所以千万不要太过分,坚定也得友好
I mean really I think she broke some of the bones in my hand.
我是说真的,我觉得她把我的手骨握碎了好几块

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到