哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第446期
日期:2019-04-12 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And again, we first make our habits and then our habits make us.
我们最初养成习惯,习惯之后造就了我们
Habits are behavioral patterns, thinking patterns.
习惯是一种行为模式,思维模式
Behaviors are more powerful. Action is more powerful than words.
行为,行动比语言更有力
If we have a certain behavior that we had before the class.
如果我们在这堂课之前,有某种行为习惯
What the class does is change your attitude about a certain thing. But if it doesn't match with your behavior,
这堂课改变了你对某件事的态度。如果因此你的态度变得和行为不相符
after the class the mind looks for consistency.
下课之后,你的大脑寻求一致性
The attitude is gonna be pulled down back to where it was before unless your behavior changes to match your change of behavior.
你的态度会被拉回到原来的状态,除非你改变自己的行为
All the class can do, whether it's 1504 or Justice or Psych 1.
所有的课程,不管是1504还是公正课或心理学1
All the class all workshop and seminar. All they can do is introduce attitudinal change.
所有的课程,讲习班,研讨会。所做的都是改变态度
美景

In this class, attitudinal change is one, for example, self-esteem. What is self-esteem?
在这门课上态度的转变就是,比如说,自尊。什么是自尊
The attitude that I have toward myself; high self-esteem positive, low self-esteem negative.
是一种我对自己的态度;高自尊就是正面的,低自尊是负面的
What is the benefit finder versus the fault finder is the attitude toward the world.
价值发现者和错误发现者的不同在于他们看待世界的态度不同
Do I see this positive as a resource for wellbeing?
我把这个看成是积极的,能带给我幸福的呢
Or do I focus on the negative as a fault finder.
还是像错误发现者一样觉得是消极的
Perfectionism. It's an attitude toward failure.
完美主义,是一种对待失败的态度
But all this class can do all I can do all your TFs can do is introduce or encourage attitudinal changes,
这门课能做的,我和你们的助教所能做的就是激发或鼓励你们在态度上的转变
to convince you through research that learn to focus on the positive.
通过介绍这些研究,让你们相信正向思维的作用
However, if you don't follow up with behavior and that means doing the gratitude study,
但是,如果你们不在行为上做出改变比如去做感恩练习
um the gratitude exercise that means writing the letter you are responsible for this week but doing it regularly.
比如这周要交的感谢信,这个练习是应该定期去做的

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到