哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第445期
日期:2019-04-10 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So we all have attitudes whether it's attitudes about psychology,
所以说我们都有自己的态度,无论是关于心理学的态度
whether it's attitudes about another person, whether it's attitude about myself.
还是关于其他人,或是关于自己的态度
And these attitudes affect our behavior. So for example, if I have a positive attitude towards psychology or positive psychology,
这些态度影响着我们的行为,比如说,如果我对心理学,或是幸福心理学抱有好感
I'm more likely to take 1504 than if my attitude towards psychology and positive psychology is negative.
相对于对心理学完全没好感的状况,我更有可能去选1504这门课
Or if I have a good attitude toward a certain belief about a certain person,
或者说,如果我对一种想法或对一个人有好感
I'm much more likely to want befriend this person if I like him than if I don't.
比起对其毫无好感的情况,我更有可能和他成为朋友
So attitudes affect behavior. That's very clear, easy to understand.
所以说,态度影响行为。这是显而易见的,很容易理解
But what psychologists have found, the likes of Alice Eagly, Daryl Bem and others.
但是一些心理学家,包括爱丽丝·意格丽、达瑞·白姆和其他一些人
What they have found is that behavior also affects attitude. It works both ways.
他们发现行为同样也能影响态度。这是一条双行线
美景

So if I behave in a certain way, it is likely to change my attitude in accordance with my behavior
所以说如果我有某种行为模式,我的行为很可能会改变我相应的态度
And remember we talked about it. Why? Because we have an attitude.
这个问题我们以前也讲过。为什么呢?因为如果说我们有某种态度
And our behavior is the outside world.
我们的行为就好像外在的世界
The mind doesn't like when there is incongruence between the inside and outside.
我们的大脑不能接受内在和外在不一致的情况
So if we behave in a certain way, the attitude is gonna be pulled down to reflect that behavior.
因此如果我们的行为是这样的那我们的态度就会被拉下来
If we behave in this way, the attitude the mind doesn't like incongruence,
和行为相对应,如果我们的行为是这样大脑不喜欢不一致的情况
it's going to create equality between the two, congruency consistency between the two.
它就会让两者达到对等,让两者之间达到一致,谐调
And the way it'll do that is either by changing our behavior, and here is the key, or more often by changing our attitude.
方法就是要不然改变我们的行为,或者这点很关键——更多时候,改变我们的态度
Now all of us here, whether you are 18 or whether you are 80, we all have habits.
我们在场的所有人,不管你是18岁还是80岁,我们都有自己的习惯

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到