网上约会软件可信吗?
日期:2019-01-29 07:04

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
-h328i%z2Cs3t#b(!5X_)W*xz8]TN^hx#

Ladies and gentlemen, there is some big news today in the world of fast food.
女士们先生们 快餐届最近出了个大新闻
And I don't if you saw this, but the Mexican restaurant Chipotle, which has seen decreasing sales since its recent Norovirus outbreak,
不知道你们看到没有 由于前段时间的诺如病毒事件 墨西哥饭店小辣椒的营业额大幅下跌
is trying to win customers back with a contest where one lucky winner will receive free burritos for a year.
于是他们想以举办一场竞赛的方式拉回客户 那位幸运的赢家将会获得一年的免费玉米煎饼
You seem excited about it.
你们看起来很激动啊
To me, this seems like one of those contests where the winner is also the loser.
但对我来说 这种比赛里面 赢家就是输家
Like Chipotle bills itself as fast, casual dining.
小辣椒标榜自己是一家做快餐的自由餐饮店
Fast is good, but if you ask me, they were way too casual.
快是很好的 但是我觉得有时候有点太自由了
Specifically about employees washing their hands.
特别是员工洗手的方式
You can win the contest by sending certain key words to Chipotle via text, and that's cool,
参加比赛的方式就是给小辣椒发送特定关键词 赢家在其中产生 这很好
but I know another way to get free Chipotle for a year, right.
但我知道另外一种免费获得一年玉米煎饼的方式 真的

.v|2dabDQbUy|a|%CMl

网上约会软件可信吗

]p;OC;p.HI,-*C_9rJA

You basically, you are walking, go up to a Chipotle employee and just whisper the password Norovirus.
你走到一个小辣椒员工的身边 对他悄悄的说诺瓦病毒
Everything's free! Whatever you want! Whatever you want!
这样你想吃什么都行 全都是免费的
Come on. Thank you.
谢谢
I will say, win ago year's worth of Chipotle meals is a double edged sword because it literally go right through you.
我想说 赢一年的免费小辣椒是把双刃剑 因为它们最后会变成你
In other restaurant news, did you guys hear about this restaurant which is in Columbia university that was run out of a student's dorm, right?
还有别的关于饭店的新闻 你们知道这家哥伦比亚大学风靡大学生宿舍的的饭店吗
And it was very very popular, but it was shut down this week due to pressure from the health department.
它非常火 但是本周迫于卫生部的压力不得不关门了
The restaurant was a huge success, but it had a very particular schedule.
这家饭店非常火 但它的时间表很特别
It was open 24 hours a day, unless there was a sock on the door.
它是24小时开放的 除非有人在门上挂了袜子暗示此时不方便开门
Then it was just given like 15 minutes.
一般大家都会等15分钟
I mean they're college kids, give them like five minutes.
但既然他们是大学生 那就缩短到五分钟好了
Also making headlines, a study was released by Rhode island department of health,
还有个上头条的新闻是 罗德岛卫生部门发布了一项研究成果
it says that online dating sites are creating a rise in the occurrence of STD's among young people.
显示线上约会网站增加了年轻人得性病的概率
This is really going to change the way people date online.
这一发现将会改变人们网上约会的方式
Now when someone sends you a photo of their penis, it's just to ask, does this look normal to you?
现在有人给你发他们的生殖器官的时候 本来想问 这个尺寸你能接受吗
What this should lead to is an increased emphasis on safe sex.
这本应引起人们对安全性生活的重视
What it's going to lead to is a brand-new dating app just for people with herpes.
但实际将会导致一个专为疱疹人士设计的应用出现
I'm gonna go ahead and say that this kind of depends on the site, right.
我想说 这取决于网站了
Like Okay, cupid? Better wear a condom.
比如如果用丘比特 你的回复可能是 最好戴套
Tinder? Better wear two condoms.
如果用的是Tinder 那就戴两个
Craigslist? Don't worry about it—chances are you already have an STD.
Craigslis网站 别担心——那你很有可能已经染上性病了

1i[+IT9pXun,gnxS7FjNGrk4[I+TzIdR]=f4HBNQYD%OYO
分享到