哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第413期
日期:2019-01-14 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

In comparison, people who had an accident on the right side on the other hand, on the right side, very often, became happier.
相比而言,另一方面如果意外发生在右侧,右侧受损,人们经常会变得更快乐
Now I don't recommen this as an intervention.
我不建议以此为干预方法
Don't try it at home without your parents or with your parents.
不管有没有父母在家,都不要在家尝试
However, if you walk in the street, and you happen to fall, it's always better to fall this way. So just keep that in mind.
但是如果走在街上,碰巧摔倒,最好往这边摔,大家记往了
Important thing to keep in mind then is that very often the same trigger causes very different reactions.
需要记住的更重要的事是相同的刺激往往造成不同的反应
Again the world is not just the external world.
世界不只是外在世界
It's also the internal world. Remember to the same mind, as Emerson said,
还有一个内在世界。记往对同一个头脑来说,正如爱默生所说
the same world can be... or to the different minds, the same world can be a heaven or a hell.
同样的世界……对不同的头脑来说,同样的世界即可能是天堂也可能是地狱
Depends on what that experience gravitates toward.
要看那种经验流向哪里
view

Over the years, I've become a much more, much more of a benefit finder through the exercise, through thinking about it,
多年来,我变得更像一个积极者,通过修习,通过沉思
by writting, keeping a journal, by physically exercising, I become much more of a benefit finder.
通过书写,写日记,通过身体锻炼,我变成了积极者
I've done a lot of work in that.
为此我付出很多努力
One of the great fortunes in my life is that I married a consummate benefit finder.
我人生最大的财富是我娶了一个完美的积极者
Tommy, my wife doesn't have to work that hard at it.
我的妻子汤米,她不需要后天的努力
So for example, we would come back from a party.
举个例子,我们参加一次派对回来
And there was someone at the party who couldn't stop talking. Have you encountered a person... Well,
派对上有个人一个劲地说话。你们遇到过吗
couldn't stop talking. And I just about to tell Tommy you know, this person just couldn't shut his or her mouth.
一个说个不停的人。我正要和汤米抱怨,说个人就是个话痨
And what would she say before I open my mouth? She said,
她在我开口前说了什么?她说
"see how wonderful that person was and he or she is so passionate about what they do?"
你看那个人多好,他对所做的事是如此热情

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到