哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第401期
日期:2018-12-17 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

March 20th, just before spring break, all you need to do is let your TF know your topic.
3月20日,在春假之前,你们只需要告知助教你们的主题
One word, one sentence — it's gratitude. It's spirituality.
一个字,一句话——"感激"也好 "灵性"也好
It's mind-body. Specifically physical exercise. Just let them know.
是"身与心"。身体练习,都可以。通知他们一声
Now you may change that a week later or two weeks later. But we just want you to start honing and thinking about what your likely topic will be.
一两周后,你们可以改主意。我们只希望你们开始思考你最想做的主题
So that's March 20. April 7, give you some time after spring break, so you don't have to work on it over spring break,
那是3月20日的任务。4月7日,让你们享受几天春假,放假时不必操心课业
though we hope you'll at least think about it and read some stuff over spring break.
虽然我们希望你们能抽时间思考放假期间阅读些材料
April 7: one page outline. A draft of your topic. Again, this is not graded. This is just for you, meaning pass/fail. So you have to hand it in.
4月7日交一页大纲,你的主题的草稿,这个也不计入分数,只是为你们自己,确认是否通过,所以必须交上来
Just for you. Then you can talk to your teaching fellow about it.
只是为了你们自己,好让你们和助教商量
By May 3, give the presentation to at least three or four classmates.
5月3日之前向至少三到四位同学作一次报告
view

If you are in extention school, give it to other people.
如果你是进修学院学生,就给别人讲一次
And ask them for feedback.
征求他们提供意见
And you'll get feedback- ideally, written feedback. We'll talk to you about the process later on when the time comes.
得到反馈意见,最好是书面的。到时我们会谈到具体的过程
Again, this is not graded. It's for you.
这个也不计入分数,只是为了你们自己
It's for you as well as for the participants, because you are paying it forward.
既为你也为参与者,因为你们在传递
It can be a rough draft. It is a rough draft.
可以是一份草稿,就是一份草稿
And I'll give you feedback and say, "you know, what I thought was missing is maybe an extra story or I felt like you were not grouded enough in research."
我也会给出意见,"我觉得还缺一个故事,我感觉你的研究资料不足"
Or, you know, "introduce a little bit more energy." Or whatever it is. Get feedback from them to help you.
或者"再加入更多活力"。不论是什么,向听众获取意见来帮助你
And then the week later, the final project will be due.
再过一周就是期末报告的截止日

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • gratituden. 感恩之心
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • outlinen. 轮廓,大纲 vt. 概述,画出轮廓