英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第849期:英语表现力训练课(41)
日期:2018-12-10 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本台词

Pol: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.
我以为你说针灸会让我好受一点呢
Mantis: Trust me, it will. It’s just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this…
相信我,会的。只不过找到正确的穴位不太容易,尤其是隔着一层……
Pol: Fat?
脂肪?
Mantis: Fur. I was gonna say fur.
毛,我要说的是毛。
Pol: Sure you were.
是才怪呢

p443425066.jpg

Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?
我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士呢?
Mantis: I mean, look at me. I’m over here.
你看看我,我在这儿呢!
Viper: Maybe you should take a look at this again.
也许你应该再看看这张图
Mantis: Oh, OK.
啊,好吧。
Pol: Stop it, stop!
停,停,停!
Pol: I know master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all, but if I didn’t know any better, I’d say he was trying to get rid of me.
我知道师父是想激励我什么的,但是如果我没领悟到这一点,我会说他想赶我走。
Mantis: I know he can seem kind of heartless, but you know he wasn’t always like that.
我知道他看起来铁石心肠,但是你知道吗,他并不是一直那样的。
Viper: According to legend, there was once a time when master Shifu actually used to smile.
传说曾经有一段时间,师父事实上经常笑的。

分享到
重点单词
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • legendn. 传说,传奇
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • inspirevt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动 vi. 吸入