哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第395期
日期:2018-12-04 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Another concernment benefit finder is the Radcliff student, or was a Radcliff student, Helen Keller.
另一个重要的积极者是雷德克利夫学院学生,曾经的雷德克利夫学院学生海伦·凯勒
Helen Keller, quite literally, open our eyes and get us appreciate what is all around us.
海伦·凯勒能让我们睁开双眼感激周遭的事物
She tells us a story in her wonderful autobiography about a friend who came to visit her once in Cambridge.
她在精彩的自传中讲了一个故事,关于一个曾去剑桥看望她的朋友
There were many more woods at the time. And the friend
当时还有很多树林。那位朋友
walked around the woods and when her friend came back, Helen Keller asked her,
在树林里散步,朋友回来时海伦·凯勒问她
"so what did you see? What did you note?", to which her friend responded, "well, nothing in particular."
你看到了什么?留意到什么?她的朋友回答说"没什么特别的"
And Helen Keller responds to that "nothing in particular" in her autobiography. Let me read.
海伦·凯勒在自传中对"没什么特别的"作出回应,我来念念
I wondered how it was possible to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing of note.
"我奇怪怎么可能在树林里走了一小时后,却什么都没看到
海伦·凯勒

I who cannot see find hundreds of things:
我虽看不到却发现许多东西
the delicate symmetry of a leaf, the smooth skin of a silver birch, the rough, shaggy bark of a pine.
精美对称的叶子、银色白桦的光滑树皮、松树粗糙的树皮
I who am blind can give one hint to those who see: use your eyes as if tomorrow you will have been stricken blind.
我一个瞎子也能给看得见的人一个提示:像明天就会瞎掉那样用你们的眼睛
Hear the music of voices, the songs of a bird, the mighty strains of an orchestra as if you would be stricken deaf tomorrow.
听声音的乐曲,鸟的鸣唱,一个管弦乐队的强劲弦律,仿佛明天你会突然聋掉
Touch each object as if tomorrow your tactile sense would fail.
像明天就会失去触觉那样触摸每样东西
Smell the perfume of flowers, taste with relish each morsel, as if tomorrow you could never taste or smell again.
闻花朵的香气,品尝每一口的气味仿佛明天你将永远失去味觉和嗅觉
Make the most of every sense.
充分利用每一种感官
Glory in all the facets and pleasures and beauty which the world reveals to you."
每一面的美好,愉悦和美丽,这世界向你展现

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到