睡前读首诗(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:我是怎样的爱你
日期:2018-11-29 08:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Sonnets 43 from the Portuguese by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
《葡萄牙人的十四行诗集》第43首,作者:伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
深邃、宽广和高度 — 正像我探求
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

sqdss06.jpg


I love thee to the level of every day’s
我爱你的程度
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
就像日光和烛焰下,那每天不用说得的需要,
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我不加思虑地爱你,就像男子们为正义而斗争;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我纯洁地爱你,像他们在赞美前低头。
I love thee with a passion put to use
我爱你,以满怀的热情,就像
In my old griefs, and with my childhoods faith.
往日满腔的辛酸,以我童年的信仰
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者
With my lost saints, — I love thee with the breath,
而消逝的爱慕 — 我爱你以我终生的呼吸,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! — and, if God choose,
微笑和泪珠 — 假使是上帝的意志,那么
I shall but love thee better after death.
我死后还要更加爱你。

分享到
重点单词
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • strivevi. 奋斗,努力,力求
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • breadthn. 宽度