哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第376期
日期:2018-10-18 13:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And she suddenly stopped. She stopped and looked up. And she stood so proud, so poised.
然后她停下来,向天空望去,她站得很骄傲,很稳重
And she held my hand so tight, looking up and looking at me.
她紧抓住我的手,抬头看天,再看着我
She said, "Tal, it's such a beautiful world.
她说,塔尔,这个世界真美好"
Just a pity we have to leave." And she smiled. And we walked.
"可惜我们都要离开",她笑了笑,我们继续走
My grandmother saw thousands of corpes. She saw her family murdered in front of her very eyes. She had three stillborn children.
我外婆见过成千上万的尸体,她亲眼看着她家人被谋杀,她生了三个死产儿
hope

She did not ignore the terrible things in life.
她没有无视生活中可怕的事
How could she? However, at the same time, she also refused to ignore the good things in life.
她怎么能无视?但是同时,她也拒绝无视生活中美好的事
The wonderful things in life.
生活中美好的事
And she was grateful. And she survived.
她心怀感激,她撑下来了
My grandmother told me that this is a beautiful world.
我外婆告诉我,这是一个美好的世界
I believe her. Thank you.
我相信她,谢谢大家

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • poisedadj. 泰然自若的,镇定的;摆好姿势不动的,静止的;平
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视