绿野仙踪(MP3+中英字幕) 第119期:大骗子的魔术(2)
日期:2018-10-15 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

So the Wizard unfastened his head and emptied out the straw.
然后,魔术家拿下他的头来,挖空了稻草。
Then he entered the back room and took up a measure of bran, which he mixed with a great many pins and needles.
跑进后面的房间里去,拿出用许多的钉和针混合起来的东西来。
Having shaken them together thoroughly, he filled the top of the Scarecrow's head with the mixture and stuffed the rest of the space with straw, to hold it in place.
接着,把它摇晃几下,它们便更紧密地互相交错着,他把这些混合物塞进稻草人的脑壳里,用稻草塞满了其余空隙的地方,让它的头膨胀起来。

lyxz119.jpg


When he had fastened the Scarecrow's head on his body again he said to him,
当他再在稻草人的身体上紧了他的头时,对他说:
"Hereafter you will be a great man, for I have given you a lot of bran-new brains."
“从此以后,你不再是稻草人了,因为你有了一个全新的脑子。”
The Scarecrow was both pleased and proud at the fulfillment of his greatest wish,
稻草人终于得到了它渴望已久的脑子,又兴奋,又骄傲,
and having thanked Oz warmly he went back to his friends.
热情地感谢奥芝,便跑回到他的朋友们那里。
Dorothy looked at him curiously. His head was quite bulged out at the top with brains.
多萝茜好奇地看着他。发现他的头顶上面脑子隆起而显得非常突出。
"How do you feel?" she asked.
“你有什么感觉?”她问。
"I feel wise indeed," he answered earnestly.
“我觉得自己变得聪明了,”他很诚恳地回答。
"When I get used to my brains I shall know everything."
“当我用惯了这个脑子时,我会知道一切的事情。”
"Why are those needles and pins sticking out of your head?" asked the Tin Woodman.
铁皮人问道:“这些针和钉为什么戳出在你的头外面?”
"That is proof that he is sharp," remarked the Lion.
狮子解释着说:“那恰好说明他的思想是尖锐的。”
"Well, I must go to Oz and get my heart," said the Woodman.
“好,我必须跑到奥芝那里去要我的心,”铁皮人急切地说着。
So he walked to the Throne Room and knocked at the door.
便匆忙走到宫殿里去,叩着门。

分享到
重点单词
  • fulfillmentn. 满足,完成,履行
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • tinn. 罐头,锡,听头 adj. 锡制的 vt. 镀锡于
  • thronen. 王座,君主