特朗普每周电视讲话:重建公平互惠的贸易关系(2)
日期:2018-10-15 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Politicians responded to economic aggression with economic surrender.
政客们用经济投降方式应对经济侵略。
Not anymore – it's not going to happen.
再也不会这样了——再也不会发生了。
We're standing up for our families, our factory workers, and our way of life.
我们坚定地支持我们众多的家庭,我们工厂的员工和我们的生活方式。
My Administration hears your voice – and has your back.
我的政府听到了你们的声音——同时也是你们坚强的后盾。
After a thorough investigation, my Administration documented China's unfair trade practices – including forced technology transfers.
经过彻底调查,我的政府起草了中国不公平贸易记录--包括强制技术转让。
As a result of this investigation, we're taking concrete actions to stop this abuse,
根据这一调查的结果,我们正在采取实质性措施终结这样的行为,
including proposing tariffs on select imports designed to save our industries for the future.
包括对指定的进口商品提高关税,为了我们企业的未来。
We have no other choice. We'll get along with China – they'll be friends of ours,
我们没有别的选择。我们将继续和中国一起--他们将我们的朋友,
but they just can't take advantage of us any longer.
但他们只是不能再利用我们了。
We will have a great relationship with China – but it will be a fair relationship, not like it was.
我们将与中国发展很好的双边关系——但这将是公平的关系,不是像现在这样的。

分享到
重点单词
  • thoroughadj. 彻底的,完全的,详尽的,精心的
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • surrenderv. 投降,让与,屈服 n. 投降,屈服,放弃
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土
  • abusen. 滥用,恶习 vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待
  • aggressionn. 进攻,侵犯,侵害,侵略