特朗普每周电视讲话:逾越节快乐,复活节快乐
日期:2018-10-11 10:18

(单词翻译:单击)

My fellow Americans, at this holy time of the year, families across our nation gather in homes,
我的美国同胞们,在一年中这个神圣的时刻,我们国家的人们在家里,
churches, and synagogues to light candles and to praise God.
教堂中点燃蜡烛,赞美上帝。
During the sacred holiday of Passover, Jewish families around the world
在逾越节的神圣日子里,世界各地的犹太家庭感谢上帝,
give thanks to God for liberating the Jewish people from bondage in Egypt and delivering them to the Promised Land of Israel.
感谢他解放了在埃及受奴役的犹太人,并让他们来到应许之地以色列。
For Christians, we remember the suffering and death of God’s only son and his glorious resurrection on the third day.
对教徒来说,我们牢记上帝唯一儿子的苦难与死亡,以及他在第三天的光荣复活。
On Easter Sunday, we proclaim with joy, "Christ is risen."
在周日的复活节,我们高兴地宣布,“复活了”。
Both of these sacred celebrations remind us that God's love redeems the world.
所有这些神圣日子的庆祝,提醒我们,上帝的爱解救了世界。
Almost 3,000 years ago, the prophet Isaiah wrote, "Darkness covers the Earth,
大约3000年前,先知以赛亚写到, “黑暗笼罩着地球,
but the Lord rises upon you, and his glory appears over you,
但上帝降临到你身上,他的荣耀出现在你身上,
for the Lord will be your everlasting light."
因为上帝是你永恒的光芒。”
In America, we look to the light of God to guide our steps,
在美国,我们见到上帝的光芒在引导我们前行,
we trust in the power of the Almighty for wisdom and strength,
我们信任神的英明和力量,
and we praise our heavenly Father for blessings of freedom and the gift of eternal life.
我们颂扬我们的天父,祝福他赐予我们的自由和永恒生命的礼物。
Happy Passover, Happy Easter, thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.
逾越节快乐,复活节快乐,谢谢大家。上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国。

分享到
重点单词
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • eternaladj. 永久的,永恒的 n. 永恒的事
  • proclaimvt. 正式宣布,公布,声明,赞扬,显示出
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • sacredadj. 神圣的,受尊重的
  • prophetn. 预言者,先知,提倡者
  • bondagen. 奴役,束缚