哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第362期
日期:2018-09-13 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

At the end of the week, he comes and the rabbi says, "how are things going?"
他来见拉比,拉比问"现在情况怎么样?"
"Rabbi, it's wonderful. We have so much place. The smell is so good.
"拉比,太好了,家里宽敞多了,气味太好闻了"
We are getting along now like we hadn't ever before. The kids are happy. Thank you so much, rabbi."
"我们一家人乐也融融,孩子很高兴,非常感激你,拉比"
Now here is the question. Do things need to get worse before we appreciate what's right in front of us and all around us?
问题来了。我们要等到情况恶化才得到感激眼前和身边的好事吗?
When do we begin to appreciate our health?
我们什么时候开始感激健康?
When do we begin to appreciate our health? When something goes wrong with us or with someone else.
我们什么时候开始感激健康?等我们或旁人的身体现出问题时
When do we begin to appreciate life?
我们什么时候开始感激生活?
When ours is in danger, or when we lose someone dear to us.
当我们有危险时,当我们失去亲友时
positive

And the question that we need to ask ourselves is "must something external, extraordinary, unusually tragic happen for us to appreciate the ordinary?"
我们需要问自己一个问题,一定要等外界发生一些异常的悲剧时我们才开始感激习以为常的东西吗?
You see there are treasures of happiness all around us and within us,
我们身边和内心都有无尽的幸福
right next to us — in the dinning hall, sitting next to you here, in your room at home.
就在我们身边,餐厅里,坐在旁边的同学,在你家里的房间
There are wonderful things- things that are worth your appreciation all around us or within us.
我们身边我们心里,有很多好事值得我们感激
But we take them for granted and do we need to wait for that.
但我们都把它们习以为常,真的要等悲剧发生吗?
And the answer is no. No- if we learn gratitude as a way of life, if we cultivate the habit of gratitude.
答案是不,如果我们把感激当成一种生活习惯,如果我们培养感恩的习惯
It is just as the media has cultivated the fault finding.
正如媒体培养我们成为消极者一样
We can cultivate the benefit finding.
我们可以把自己培养成积极者
We can cultivate grateful. Because when we are grateful for something, we do not- we no longer take it for granted.
我们可以培养感恩之心,因为当我们感恩时,我们不再把好事习以为常

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到