特朗普每周电视讲话:支持ICE英雄(3)
日期:2018-09-24 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Last week, 167 Democrats in the House of Representatives refused to vote for a resolution to support the heroes of ICE.
上周,众议院167名民主党人拒绝为支持ICE英雄们的决议投票。
These are brave and great men and women,
这些英雄都是勇敢而伟大的男人和女人。
they're in the trenches every day taking the fight straight to vicious gangs
他们每天奋战在一线,与邪恶的黑帮正面斗争。
they prey on our people; they hurt our people; they kill our people.
而这些黑帮掠夺、伤害、杀害我们的国民。
Without the brave heroes of ICE, we would have no enforcement, no laws, no borders, and therefore we wouldn't even have a country.
没有勇敢的ICE人,我们不会拥有执法、不会拥有法律、不会拥有边境——我们甚至会因此失去国家。
So, to the courageous public servants at ICE - men and women, great ones
因此,对ICE中勇敢公职人员——伟大的男人女人
we want you to know that the American people are with you and my Administration has your back, 100%.
我想让你们知道美国人民与你们在一起, 美国政府百分之百支持你们。
You are the heroes who protect the lives of our citizens, the safety of our communities, and the sovereignty of our great nation.
你们是英雄,保护着美国公民的生命,保护着我们社区的安全,保护着我们伟大祖国的主权。
We love you, we support you, and we always will stand with you.
我们爱你们,我们支持你们,我们将永远与你们同在。
Thank you, and God bless America.
谢谢你,上帝保佑美国。

分享到
重点单词
  • courageousadj. 勇敢的
  • preyn. 被掠食者,牺牲者 vi. 捕食,掠夺,使 ...
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • viciousadj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • resolutionn. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率
  • sovereigntyn. 主权,独立国