特朗普每周电视讲话:永久击败MS-13(3)
日期:2018-09-08 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

MS-13 gang members are truly, and you've heard me say it, "animals".
MS-13黑帮成员是真正的--我也曾说过的--"畜生"。
And yet Nancy Pelosi and Washington Democrats continue to protect them and to push for open borders.
然而Nancy Pelosi(民主党成员之一)和华盛顿民主党人继续保护他们,并为其争取开放边境。
They want them taken care of, they want them to be left alone.
他们想要照顾黑帮成员,任他们为所欲为。
The record is plain: Washington Democrats voted against Kate's Law, they voted against legislation to deport gang members,
记录显示得很清楚:华盛顿民主党曾投票反对凯特法案、反对立法驱除黑帮成员,
and they voted for Sanctuary Cities where these violent criminals hide.
曾投票支持藏匿暴力犯罪分子的避难所城市。
Democrats in Congress have opposed every measure that would close these immigration loopholes and bring the slaughter to an end.
国会中的民主党人发对关闭移民漏洞、终结残忍屠杀的每条法案。
Americans must demand their lawmakers support the legislation we need to defeat MS-13 once and for all and to ensure every American child,
美国人必须要求立法者支持我们所需的法律,以便永久击败MS-13,确保美国每个社群的每个美国孩子,
in every American community, can grow up in safety, and grow up in security and in peace.
都能在安全中长大,在平安和祥和中成长。
We have a great country, I want to keep it that way, and you want me to keep it that way.
我们拥有一个伟大的国家,我想让她永葆伟大,而你希望我能保持她永远伟大。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

分享到