TED十佳演讲之身体语言 用"云"建立一所学校(12)
日期:2018-09-13 11:47

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

So here are a couple of images from SOLEs.
这里有一些自主教育环境的图像。
I've tried incredible, incredible questions -- "When did the world begin? How will it end?" — to nine-year-olds.
我尝试问过一些非常惊人的问题——“世界是从什么时候开始的?它又会怎样结束?”我问的是一个九岁的小孩。
This one is about what happens to the air we breathe.
这问得是我们呼吸的空气发生了什么变化?
This is done by children without the help of any teacher.
这是孩子们在没有老师的帮助下完成的。
The teacher only raises the question, and then stands back and admires the answer.
老师仅仅提出了问题而已,然后退到后面,称赞得到的回答。
So what's my wish? My wish is that we design the future of learning.
那么,我的愿望是什么?我的愿望是,我们能设计学习的未来。
We don't want to be spare parts for a great human computer, do we?
我们不想成为巨型人体计算机的零部件,对吗?
So we need to design a future for learning.
所以我们需要设计学习的未来。
And I've got to -- hang on, I've got to get this wording exactly right, because, you know, it's very important.
我得,等一下,我得精确的表述出来,因为你们知道,这事关重大。
My wish is to help design a future of learning by supporting children all over the world to tap into their wonder and their ability to work together.
我的愿望是,通过帮助全世界所有的孩子挖掘他们的好奇心和协作力,来设计学习的未来。
Help me build this school. It will be called the School in the Cloud.
请帮助我建造这样一所学校。它将被称为“云端学院”。
It will be a school where children go on these intellectual adventures driven by the big questions which their mediators put in.
它将会成为一所孩子们被协调人提出的伟大问题驱使着展开智力冒险的学校。

用


The way I want to do this is to build a facility where I can study this.
我打算建一所能让我研究这种教育方法的机构。
It's a facility which is practically unmanned.
那将是一个几乎无人操作的机构。
There's only one granny who manages health and safety. The rest of it's from the cloud.
只有一个老奶奶确保健康和安全。其他一切都来自于计算机和网络。
The lights are turned on and off by the cloud, etc., etc., everything's done from the cloud.
由电脑控制灯光开启和关闭,等等,等等。所有的事都有电脑完成。
But I want you for another purpose.
但我希望你们做另一件事。
You can do Self-Organized Learning Environments at home, in the school, outside of school, in clubs.
你们来创造自主学习环境,在家里,在学校,在课外,在社团。
It's very easy to do. There's a great document produced by TED which tells you how to do it.
那很简单。有一大堆来自TED的资料会告诉你们怎么做。
If you would please, please do it across all five continents and send me the data,
如果你们愿意,请在世界所有的角落实践这个方法,并把资料发给我,
then I'll put it all together, move it into the School of Clouds, and create the future of learning. That's my wish.
我将把它们汇总起来,整合到云端学院,并创造学习的未来。那就是我的愿望。
And just one last thing. I'll take you to the top of the Himalayas.
最后,我带你们到喜马拉雅山顶。
At 12,000 feet, where the air is thin, I once built two Hole in the Wall computers, and the children flocked there.
在海拔1万2千英尺,空气稀薄的地方,我安置了两台墙洞计算机,孩子们蜂拥而至。
And there was this little girl who was following me around.
有一个小姑娘与我形影不离。
And I said to her, "You know, I want to give a computer to everybody, every child.
我对她说:“你知道吗,我想给每个人,每个孩子一台电脑。
I don't know, what should I do?" And I was trying to take a picture of her you know quietly.
但我不清楚我该怎么做。”我正想悄悄给她拍张照。
She suddenly raised her hand like this, and said to me, "Get on with it."
她突然像这样举起了手,并对我说:“坚持下去。”
I think it was good advice. I'll follow her advice.
我想这是个好主意。我会采纳她的提议。十分感谢。
I'll stop talking. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我的发言结束了。谢谢。十分感谢。
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much. Wow.
谢谢。谢谢。十分感谢。哇欧。

视频及简介

演讲简介
几个世纪教育思想家们对于主要的教育问题都争论不休:如何激发孩子们的创造力,好奇心以及想象力呢?我们这一代需要通过全球网络的连通性了解这个世界,世界将不再如此浩瀚。


分享到