英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第784期:《老友记》900句(76)
日期:2018-08-24 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:餐厅厕所
人物:苏西,钱德勒
事件:钱德勒的小学同学苏西曾经被他的恶作剧整过,如今巧遇她便使用美人计来报复他。


剧情文字
Susie: Alright. Now I would like to see you wearing nothing but them. Take your clothes off.
苏西:好,现在呢,我想看你只穿那条内裤,把衣服脱下来。
Chandler: OK, but uh, I hope you realize this means we’re gonna miss hearing about the specials.
钱德勒:好吧,但是,嗯,你要知道,这表示我们会错过特餐的介绍。
Susie: C’mon hurry, hurry.
苏西:来,快点,快点!
Chandler: Hey, do you want this done quick, or do you want this done right?
钱德勒:嘿,你是要快,还是要好?
Susie: Alright, turn around. Time to see you from behind.
苏西:好,转过去,我要看你的后面。
Chandler: OK.
钱德勒:好的。
Susie: Oh, somebody’s been doing his buns of steel video.
苏西:哦,有人有跟着“钢铁玻璃”录影带做运动哦。
Chandler: Well, you want me to uh, clench anything, or... Susie? Susie.
钱德勒:所以你要我嗯,缩紧什么吗?或者是……
Susie: This is for the fourth grade.
苏西:这个就是报四年级的仇。
Chandler: Huh? Where, what do you mean?
钱德勒:啊?你去哪儿,你什么意思啊?
Susie: What do I mean. What do I mean? I mean underpants, mister, that’s what I mean.
苏西:我什么意思?我什么意思?我的意思是内裤,先生!那就是我的意思。
Chandler: What, what’s what you mean?
钱德勒:什么,什么意思?
Susie: My skirt, youlifted, kids laughing. I was Susie Underpants ’till I was 18.
苏西:我的裙子,你掀开了我的裙子,大家全笑我,到18岁大家还叫我内裤苏西。
Chandler: That was in the fourth grade. How could you still be upset about that?
钱德勒:那都是四年级的事了,你怎么会到现在都还在生气呢?
Susie: Well um, why don’t you call me in 20 years and tell me if you’re still upset about this.
苏西:你20年后打电话给我,告诉我你是不是还在生气!
Chandler: Alright, I hope you realize you’re not getting these underpants back.
钱德勒:好吧,那我要告诉你,你这条内裤我是不会还你的!


分享到