哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第353期
日期:2018-08-23 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

But why not report on the great technical advances that are making life better? Why not report much more on the great medical advances?
但我们可以报道伟大的技术突破让我们的生活变得更美好?为什么不报道那些伟大的医学进步
Why not report much more on peace? And well-being?
为什么不多点报道和平?健康
You know a situation stops being interesting once there is peace. It's interesting when there's a war.
大家都知道和平代表这个故事没有吸引力了。有战争时才有吸引力
Well why not focus more on these areas?
那何不更多关注这些领域
Here is a newspaper that was started online — Good News Network,
这是一份在网上成立的报纸——好新闻网络
that I highly recommend you to go onto. Just in a couple of last years it was started.
我强烈建议大家去看看。几年前才开始的
Getting people to focus on what is working.
它让大家更加关注好现象
positive

You know about Albert Einstein, about Cambodia gaining independence on that day in '53.
大家都知道爱因斯坦,53年那一天柬埔寨获得了独立
Berlin Wall. You know, focusing, reminding ourselves of historical good as well as on present good and they have great news that they talk about.
柏林墙,它会提醒我们,自己历史上的好事和今天的好事,他们会谈论一些很好的消息
Geemundo, another, I don't even know what that means but another online newspaepr that focuses on things that work.
另外一个叫Geemundo,我不知道这是什么意思,这是另一个专注于好现象的网上报纸
Why not start a day with that, well, in addition to opening the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
除了看《华尔街日报》和《纽约时报》何不一大早就上来看看
Looking at that as well. Just to counter the negative schema.
看看这些网站,抵消我们的负面思维
Art. So important. So important in creating a better world, in changing our internal schema.
艺术,对于改善世界非常重要,对于改变我们的内在思维非常重要
Look at the light in Vermeer's- Renaissance artist in his picture.
看看文艺复兴画家弗米尔画中的光
A light during a time when there was not much light. I mean consider the Dark Ages. The Middle Ages.
在看不到多少曙光的时候的一束光,因为那时是中世纪,黑暗时代

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到