里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第257期:婚姻
日期:2018-08-03 11:12

(单词翻译:单击)

You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore.
你们一同出生,而且永远相伴。
You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
当死亡白色的羽翼掠过你们的生命时,你们也应在一起。
Ay, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.
是的,即使在神静默的记忆中,你们也将始终相守。
But let there be spaces in your togetherness.
请在你们彼此的世界中保留一些空间。
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
好让空中的风在你们之间舞蹈。
Love one another, but make not a bond of love.
彼此相爱,但不要让爱成为束缚。
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
让爱成为奔流于你们灵魂海岸线间的大海。

婚姻

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.
注满彼此的杯盏,但不要只从一只杯中啜饮。
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.
要将自己的面包赠与对方,但不是享用同一块。
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone.
两人一起欢歌曼舞,同享欢愉,但仍要各自保持自我。
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
就像琴上的弦虽为同一旋律而振动,但琴与弦也是彼此分开的。
Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.
奉献你们的心,但并不是要你们紧握住对方的心不放。
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
因为只有生命的手才能握紧你们的心。
And stand together yet not too near together:
应站在一起,但不要靠得太近:
For the pillars of the temple stand apart.
因为廊柱分立,才能撑起庙宇。
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.
而橡树和松柏也不能在彼此的树荫里生长。

分享到