一头死马是如何让雷诺兹崩溃的?
日期:2018-08-02 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
_HwUK),Ydu2FOv+Zs0Jrq(P6s)sPGY

I didn't know, you are a keen motorcycle rider.
我还不知道 你是个摩托车的狂热爱好者
And you make trips across the country.
你还会汽车穿越整个国家
Yeah, I love long motorcycle rides.
对 我很喜欢长途摩托车旅行
Are you allowed to do that? For insurance purposes.
那你可以这么做吗 我是说关系到保险啊什么的
I am. I don't ask permission, but yeah,
可以啊 我又不征求任何人的意见
you know, I-I have done a couple across the United States, across Australia.
这样的旅途我进行过很多次 穿过美国啊 澳大利亚什么的
Recently I did one that went from St. George Utah all the way up to Jackson hole that was a beautiful ride
我最近有一次是从圣乔治到杰克逊霍尔 那一路上风景都很好
and we pulled over on the side of of the road and it was just a god awful stench and we were somewhere in South Wyoming.
我们把车停在路边 当时闻到一股恶臭 那是在南怀俄明州
And I had to pee so I just got off the bike and I rolled—
我想上厕所 我就从车上下来卷起——

CF10=JybcXjrXcJsBVL

一头死马是如何让雷诺兹崩溃的?

pOP[JS;KOxd0q(5!eB

I jumped over this little hedge and jumped down into this little ravine
我跳过一节篱笆 跳进一条小沟
and I realized as soon as I jumped in there.
然后我一跳进去 就发现了一个事情
I jumped into a dead horse. Like up to my knees.
我跳进了一条死马的尸体里 膝盖以下都埋在里面了
And some stuff just don't wash out.
我感觉有些东西永远都洗不干净了
Like I didn't want—I didn't even want to get rid of my pants.
我就——我不想脱掉裤子
I wanted to go to the hospital and have my legs cut off.
只想去医院把腿砍掉
It was like the worst smell you have ever—it was hideous.
那简直就是我闻到过的最可怕的气味——简直太可怕了
It was a hideous, hideous experience.
像噩梦一样
I will never forget it. It just ruined walking for me.
我永远都忘不了 我觉得他毁掉了我走路的能力
I actually, this is the first time I have walked in years.
实际上 今天是我这几年来第一次走路
Coming down those steps.
就这几步路
Did you pee on the horse?
你在马身上上厕所了吗
I didn't pee, I jumped in a dead horse, Katie.
没有 我可是跳进了一条死马的身体里哎 凯蒂
You had to go. Absolutely not, no, you just—
那你要走出来啊 当然没有 没有——
How do you get out? How did you you get out that dead horse?
那你怎么出来的 怎么从死马身体里走出来的
You do it the hard way, James.
就是你能想到的那个方式 詹姆斯
You just suck it up and you step out. It was awful. Oh my gosh.
就踢开器官 然后走出来 太可怕了 我的天
That changes you.
这件事真的能改变一个人
Like the empire strikes back, like Mark Hamill.
就像是马克·哈米尔 星球大战里面一样
Oh, yeah, except I just jumped in it.
对 就那么跳进去了

IXM!l8nz*k^i~2@]+xuF7(0+dX8F|KRM6V9,~SoT7R5QEU
分享到