哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第344期
日期:2018-08-01 13:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And not just in fairy tales, people all over the world — I've no idea who they are.
这不仅发生在童话故事里世界各地的人——我不认识他们
I hope they are not in the classroom. There is Google image.
但愿他们不在这个教室里,这是谷歌搜来的图片
And not just around the world. Also, right here in Harvard yard.
不只是世界各地的人,在哈佛这里的人
I don't know if they still have this survey, but the last one I found online was 04.
我不知道他们现在还做不做这个调查,但我在网上找到最近的一个是04年的
I don't know what happened since. Now for those of you who don't believe that there are people also at Harvard right here who make love.
我不知道后来发生了什么事,你们当中有些人不相信在哈佛也有人在这里在做爱的
Here is a proof of positive that some do.
这证明了的确有这些人存在
He's so cute. And the baby is adorable. OK. OK. OK.
他真可爱,那婴儿很可爱。好了
positive

Now what I'm saying here is not that we need to ignore the bad, not that we need to ignore what's not working.
我并非说我们在无视消极的新闻,无视社会存在的问题
We should focus on it. We should look at it.
我们应该关注这些问题
We should improve the world. At the same time, we should also understand that people who say to the optimist,
我们应该改善世界,但同时,我们还要明白,那些跟乐观主义者
to the benefit finder "Get real" are actually missing the point.
和积极者说"实际点"的人犯了以偏概全的错误
Because it's not the benefit finder who's detached.
因为脱离实际的不是积极者
It's the fault finder who is.
相反是消极者
Because there is much more good in the world than bad. Much more.
因为世界上好事多过坏事,多得多

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到