哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第340期
日期:2018-07-24 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And the local news, man! They want to you to watch every broadcast they've got, don't they?
还有本地新闻,天啊,他们想你每个新闻节目都看,是吧
It's not good enough you watch the one you want?
你看了自己想看的还不够
They just... These teases get you to watch it later on.
他们还会想噱头来吊你胃口
They are so incredible cruel.
这种做法太可恶了
"It could be the most deadly thing in the world that you may be having it for dinner. We'll tell you what it is tonight at 11."
"这算得上全世界最可怕的东西有可能就出现在你的餐桌上"。"今晚11点为您揭晓"。
Is it peas?
是青豆吗
I feel sorry for the news-casters, you know.
我觉得这些主播很可怜
positive

We can turn it off. But that's their job and they have to read these stories and they're just coming up at the teleprompter.
我们可以关掉电视,但他们的工作就是读这些报道和字幕提示机上的字
They don't know what's coming up and they got to go through these range of emotions and that...
他们不知道下一条新闻是什么,他们的情绪大起大落
"There were no survivors. And next, which candybar helps you lose weight? Still to come, it's an asteroid heading towards Earth.
"无一生还", 下一条,哪种糖能帮你减肥?继续下一条,有个小行星正撞向地球
But first, where to find the cheesiest pizza in town?
但先让我们来找找城里哪家批萨芝士最多
Also, a disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing."
有令人不安的研究表明研究很令人不安
She really is one of the most brilliant psychologists I know. And we'll see a lot of her throughout the semester.
她真的是我所认识的最聪明的心理学家。这个学期我还会放很多她的录像
Now...so the media does it. The media does focus to the great extent on the negative. And that's not just a bad thing.
所以说媒体是罪魁祸首。确实媒体把大量关注点放在负面新闻上。但这样也不全是坏事

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • extentn. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度 n. [
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石