英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第748期:《老友记》900句(68)
日期:2018-07-02 19:14

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:亚历山卓餐厅后厨房
人物:莫妮卡,乔伊,服务生
事件:莫妮卡在新工作的餐厅总是被整,于是乔伊化身服务生,在关键时刻挺身而出,让莫妮卡演了一出“杀鸡儆猴”。

Monica: I’m a good person,and I’m a good chef,and I don’t deserve to have marinara sauce all over me! You know what, if you want me to quit this bad, then all you have to do is…
莫妮卡:(被关在冷冻室又浇了一身番茄汁,莫妮卡忍不住哭起来)我是个好人,而且我也是个好厨师。我不该被沙拉酱泼了全身的!你知道吗,如果你们想要我辞职,你们只要……
Joey: Hey! Chef Geller! You know that little speech you made the other day? Well I got a problem with it!
乔伊:(打断莫妮卡的话)嘿,盖勒主厨!你还记得你那天说的话吗?我有意见!
Monica: You do?
莫妮卡:你有意见?
Joey: You bet I do!I just ah, wasn’t listening then, that’s all.
乔伊:对!因为我只是,根本就没有在听,就是这样。
Monica: Well if you want a problem, I’ll give you a problem!
莫妮卡:如果你想找麻烦,那我就给你麻烦!
Joey: What are you gonna do? You’re gonna fire me?
乔伊:你想干什么?难道要开除我吗?
Monica:You bet your ass I’m gonna fire you! Get out of my kitchen! Get out!
All right! Anybody else got a problem? How ’bout you Chuckles? You think this is funny now?
莫妮卡:我当然要开除你这种蠢货!滚出我的厨房!滚出去!(乔伊离开了)好了!谁还有意见?(没人敢吱声了)你呢,(对着那个带头欺负自己的服务生说)“偷笑先生”?你现在还觉得好笑吗?
The Waiter: No.
服务生:不好笑。
Monica: How about if I dance around all covered in sauce? Huh? You think it’s funny now?
莫妮卡:(开始扭动身体跳了两下滑稽的舞)那么我一身沙拉酱来跳个舞怎么样?啊?可笑吗?
The Waiter: No, it’s really good.
服务生:不,你跳得很好。
Monica: Good! Now, take those salads to table 4. And you! Get the swordfish! And you! Get a haircut!
莫妮卡:那好!现在,把这些沙拉送到4号桌!(对之前不服从她指挥的厨房工作人员说)还有你!去拿箭鱼!(接着对另外一个主厨助理说)你!先去把头发剪了!


分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • boutn. 回合,一场
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间