百威啤酒公益广告 请不要醉酒驾车
日期:2018-06-12 14:23

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Ooh, my beer, lovely.
哦,我的啤酒,亲爱的。
Hello, I'm Helen Mirren, a notoriously frank and uncensored British lady.
你好,我是海伦·米伦,一个众所周知的直率、无保留的英国女性。
The collective we are dumbfounded that people still drive drunk.
我们对仍然有人醉酒驾车感到无比震惊。
So, I'll sum it up like this:
所以,我要总结一下:
If you drive drunk, you, simply put, are a short-sighted, utterly useless, oxygen-wasting, human form of pollution.
如果你醉酒驾车,你,简言之,就是一个目光短浅、完全无用、浪费氧气、人类形状的公害。
A Darwin-award deserving, selfish coward.
一个应获达尔文奖的自私的懦夫。

百威啤酒公益广告 请不要醉酒驾车

If your brain was donated to science, science would return it. So stop it.
如果把你的脑子捐献给科学事业,科学事业会把它退回来。所以,停止醉酒驾车吧。
Now the chances are that you're a fun, solid, respectable human being. Don't be a pillock.
相反,你就是一个有趣的、可靠的、令人尊重的人类。不要做一个蠢货。
Your friends and family thank you.
你的朋友、家人都会感谢你。
The friends and families of other drivers thank you.
其他司机的朋友和家人都会感谢你。
Your future self thanks you.
未来的你自己也会感谢你。
This is supposed to be fun. Cheers. Nice and cold.
这应该是很快乐的。干杯。很好很冰。

分享到
重点单词
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • collectiveadj. 集体的,共同的 n. 集体
  • respectablen. 品格高尚的人 adj. 值得尊重的,人格高尚的,不
  • cowardn. 懦夫 adj. 胆小的 Coward n. 科沃德
  • pollutionn. 污染,污染物
  • notoriouslyadv. 臭名昭著地,众所周知地