(单词翻译:单击)
At 10:30, I decide to get ready for bed.
晚上10:30,我决定上床睡觉 。
When I was little, my mother would read me a bedtime story.
在我小的时候,我妈妈会给我读睡前故事 。
I'm looking forward to having that ritual with my own kids someday.
我期待以后也能和我的孩子有这样的惯例 。
I go into the bathroom and turn on the tap.
我走进卫生间,打开水龙头 。
I wash my face, and dry it with my towel.
我用水洗脸,然后用毛巾擦干 。
I floss and brush my teeth.
我先用牙线剔牙然后刷牙 。
I have to admit that by this time, I'm beat, and so is my wife.
我必须承认到了这时,我和我妻子都疲惫不堪了 。
She cleans up when I've finished up.
当我洗完之后她就去洗 。
In the meantime, I walk into the bedroom and get undressed.
与此同时,我走进卧室然后脱下衣服 。
I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and I put on my pajamas.
我把脏衣服放进大篮子里然后穿上了睡衣 。
Wearing my slippers, I go into the kitchen to get a glass of water to put next to the bed in case I need it during the night.
我穿着拖鞋走进厨房,倒了一杯水放到床头以备夜间之需 。
I pull back the covers, fluff my pillow, and climb into bed.
我掀开被子,拍松枕头,然后爬上了床 。
I set my alarm clock for 6:15, and turn off the overhead light.
我将闹钟定到早上的6:15,然后关上头灯 。
I lay my head down and pull up the covers, kissing my wife goodnight.
我躺在床上然后盖上被子,亲了一下我妻子并道了晚安 。
Some nights I have trouble falling asleep, but tonight, I didn't need to count any sheep.
有些晚上,我会难以入眠,但今晚,我却不用数羊了 。
I nod off right away and before long, I'm fast asleep.
我立刻就打起了盹,没过多久我就熟睡了 。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!