速贷公司创意广告 我们一直在思考的
日期:2018-05-30 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Here's what we were thinking.
下面这些是我们一直在思考的。
What if we did for mortgages what the internet did for buying music and plane tickets and shoes?
如果我们可以让抵押贷款像在互联网上买音乐、飞机票和鞋子一样呢?
You would turn an intimidating process into an easy one.
这样你就可以把一个令人恐惧的过程变简单了。
You could get a mortgage on your phone.
你可以在你的手机上贷款。
And if it could be that easy, wouldn't more people buy homes?
如果能变得这么容易,会不会有更多人买房呢?
And wouldn't those buyers need to fill their homes with lamps and blenders and sectional couches with hand-lathed wooden legs?
这些购房者会不会用灯具、搅拌机和用手工制作的木腿组合式沙发来装修他们的家呢?

速贷公司创意广告 我们一直在思考的

And wouldn't that mean all sorts of wooden leg making opportunities for wooden leg makers?
而这会不会就意味着给木制腿厂家制造了机会呢?
And wouldn't those new leg makers own phones from which they could quickly and easily secure mortgages of their own?
而那些新的木制腿厂家的工人是不是就可以快捷、安全地为自己拿到贷款呢?
Further stoking demand for necessary household goods
家庭必需品的需求会得到进一步的刺激,
as our tidal wave of ownership floods the country with new home owners who now must own other things.
与此同时,所有权的浪潮会使我们的国家充满新的、现在就必须拥有其他物品的购房者。
And isn't that the power of America itself now shrunk to fit the hands of a child, or more helpfully a home-buying adult.
这不就是美国人自己的力量,缩小到适合小孩子的双手,大到满足购房的成年人的需求吗?
Anyway, that's what we were thinking.
无论如何,这就是我们一直思考的。

分享到
重点单词
  • intimidatingadj. 吓人的
  • ownershipn. 所有权
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • mortgagen. 按揭,抵押贷款 vt. 抵押
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨