篮球英文堂(MP3+中英字幕) 第183期:科比支招 如何防住詹姆斯(3)
日期:2018-04-18 14:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Let's look at the amount of space that is between Andrew Bogut's feet and parquet floor as he hops from spot to spot
我们来看一个“空间”,就是安德鲁-博古特的脚与地板之间的“空间”,他在旋转跳跃的时候
That's too much gap
脚底与地板中间空隙太大
Why is that important?
这点为什么重要呢?
Think about it. The closer Bogut is to the hardwood on his defensive slides
想想看。博古特在做防守滑步时,脚离地越近
The quicker his reaction time will be to change directions and prevent that near ACL tear
他在变向时的反应时间就越短,还能避免这种差点扭到膝盖的动作
Most players will take 1 to 2 dribbles and then going to their move
大多球员会做一到两次运球,然后做出进攻动作
One, two. One, two. This is their rhythm this is their routine
一、二。一、二。这就是他们自己的节奏和习惯
This routine has been programmed into their bodies from practicing that move over and over again
这种习惯,就像是电脑程序一样,在一次又一次练习中写入他们的身体
By studying these practice routines, you can better anticipate and thereby disrupt their rhythm
通过研究这些训练习惯,你可以更好地预测并且干扰他们的节奏

詹科

Now is breaking the game down like this a little obsessive? Absolutely
不过,这样分析比赛会不会有点太麻烦了?那必须的
But when you're standing between the great and the basket
但是,你身前是超巨,身后是篮筐
Success comes down to one thing
成功的要诀只有一个
Knowing without a doubt that you've done your homework
坚信自己,准备已然充分
Do you truly understand his psychological and tactical tendencies?
你真的明白对手的心理、策略的倾向吗?
And can you act upon this knowledge and use it against him?
你能否活学活用以彼之道还施彼身?
If your answer is "yes" to these questions, then you stand a good chance at slowing him down
如果你的回答是肯定的,那你就大有机会让超巨们少得点分
The variable of course is that LeBron will make adjustments which is what all great players do
当然这其中也有变量,就是勒布朗会不断调整自己,所有巨星都会这么做
All we can do as defenders is focus on that which we can control and leave the rest up to the basketball gods
我们作为防守人,最多能做到的就是关注那些在自己控制范围内的,其他的,交给篮球之神吧
May the gods be with you
愿篮球之神与你同在

更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂

分享到