哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第308期
日期:2018-04-12 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Am I ignoring something important?
我忽略了什么重要的事吗
Like the fact that — you know the book did well afterwards, like the fact that there are other cool guys in 1504, and so on.
比如,之后那本书销量很好,比如1504教室还有别的男孩,等等
What important evidence do I still need to take into consideration?
什么重要的迹象是我需要考虑的
This is about disputing, it's evidence, it's get real.
进行辩论,举出证据,现实化
Look out, don't just zoom in on the geometric shapes, there are also children on the bus.
但小心别只是进行几何形状的扩大,公交车上还有孩子
And this is what questions do. They open us up, they open our vision and they create in your reality.
这是这些问题做的,让我们放开思绪,它们打开我们的视野,创造现实
What am I magnifying? What am I minimizing? Am I falling into one of the traps?
我夸大了什么?我在贬低什么?我陷入困境了吗
Am I ignoring anything that is going well?
我忽略了什么进展很顺利的事吗
happiness

Am I ignoring anything that is not going well?
我忽略什么进展不顺的事吗
It's not about Pollyanna feel good at all costs, it's about being tied to reality.
这不是不计代价地盲目乐观,是要联系现实
And finally, let me zoom out. What is the big picture.
最终缩小范围。大的画面是什么
To conclude, Ed Diener and Martin Seligman did very important research on extremely happy people. This is tip of the stamp research.
结论是艾德·狄纳和马丁·塞利格曼对幸福无比的人们做了重要研究。这是对高端的研究
Looking at the 10 per cent of the happiest people out there, people that we can learn from.
看那些百分之十最幸福的人,我们能从他们那里取经
And what they found was very interesting. First of all,
他们的研究结果很有趣。首先
these people did not experience painful emotions any less times than the rest of the people, say the bottom 10 per cent or the mid 10 per cent.
这些人经历痛苦不比其他人少,比如最不幸福的10%或中间的10%

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • stampn. 邮票,图章,印,跺脚 v. 跺脚,盖章
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • concludevi. 总结,作出决定 vt. 使结束,推断出,缔结
  • considerationn. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见 n. 报酬