明星鼻子版金球奖颁奖仪式
日期:2018-04-17 07:34

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
kZvT,]5goZScyFK5Eq-t%&n#;^cm@w7;D]

We're going to play a game now that regular viewers will know, we've tried to play it before on the show, haven't we, reg.
我们接下来要玩个游戏 这个游戏常看我们节目的观众应该都知道 我们之前玩过 对吧 雷吉
There have been various problems.
但是之前出过很多次问题
We've had trouble in the past, is that the truth?
但那是以前了 对吧
But it's a new year, a clean slate.
但现在是新的一年 新年新气象
We're going to forget all about that.
我们要把之前出过的问题都忘掉
We've rehearsed it.
这个我们还排练过
We've rehearsed it and with renewed optimism, we are finally going to get this right.
带着信心排练过 所以我相信不会出任何问题的
So you know, as you know, the weekend was the golden globes and wherever you find a celebrity, you will find a celebrity nose.
众所周知 周末进行了金球奖的颁奖典礼 你们一定看到了很多明星 也一定记住了他们的鼻子

pVp.JdDIrSoJJdGCwi

明星鼻子版金球奖颁奖仪式

D1UqJTZ-w+l1LyH

I think you know what I'm trying to say is I smell a good time.
你们知道我想说什么了吧 现在就是我的好机会
You smell a good time, it's celebrity noses golden globes edition.
也是你们的好机会 接下来将进行的是明星鼻子版金球奖颁奖仪式
Celebrity noses all right
明星鼻子颁奖典礼
Okay, so let's start.
现在开始
Now every celebrity—celebrity—don't have—last night—but—
每位明星-明星-没有-昨晚-但是-
Sorry?
你说什么
Microphone is not working.
麦克风没声音
What—what—what do you mean?
什-什么-什么意思
The microphone is not working.
麦克风没声音
This one? This one?
这个吗 我的麦克风吗
Seems fine to me. What is the problem?
好像没出问题啊 怎么啦
Yeah. Your microphone now is not working.
对 你的麦克风没声音
Right, okay. Well, what—what is the problem?
好吧 怎么——怎么回事
I was leaning on a button.
我靠在一个按键上了
Well, what button?
什么按键
A sound button. I was leaning on a sound button.
控制声音的按键 我刚压住声音键了
Okay, well, look, never mind.
好吧 不管了
Hey, listen, it wouldn't be celebrity noses if there wasn't a glitch. Yeah, sorry about that.
听我说 不出点什么故障就算不上是正宗的明星鼻子游戏 抱歉
So it doesn't matter. We will start again.
没关系 我们重来
So every celebrity has got a nose.
每个明星都有鼻子
And a lot of celebrity this weekend. So you know—Really sorry about that.
本周末的活动上聚集了许多明星 大家知道——抱歉
No, I know—I know are you sorry.
我知道-我知道你很抱歉
Absolutely won't happen again.
绝对不会有下次了
I take full responsibility. My bad.
我负全责 我的错
I won't lean on the button.
我不会再压住声音键了
It's gone, we've forgotten about it. So—
都过去了 我们已经忘记了 那么——
Okay, my apologies.
好的 再次表示歉意
I'm not going to get annoyed about it. It's going to be fine.
这种小事我不会生气的 没关系
Okay, ready to go.
好 准备好继续
I'm ready! I'm ready!
我准备好了
What I'm saying is I smell a good time.
我想说这是我的好机会
You smell a good time, it's time for celebrity noses. Golden globes edition.
也是你们的 接下来是名人鼻子游戏环节 金球奖版
Reggie's microphone wasn't working there,
雷吉的麦克风没声音了
Reggie, is your—is your mic okay, it is all right?
雷吉 你的-你的麦克风有问题吗 还好吗
Check, check, one two, one two, one two.
测试 测试 1 2 1 2 1 2
But it wasn't working then, is it?
但刚刚的确是出了点问题是吧
It's good now, I think.
我觉得现在应该好了
What happened in the—right, were you—were you leaning on the button again, is that? Yes.
刚才怎么 好吧 你-你是不是又压住声音键了 对
Okay, well, look, is it all working?
好吧 现在没问题了吧
Doesn't even matter, we are not going to do the music because we are running out of time.
没关系 我们不要开场音乐了 我们快没时间了
So we're going to crack on—
那接下来就
I won't even do Rickey Gervais song, I will do the Gerard Depardieu because that is the best joke.
瑞奇·热维斯的歌了 就从杰拉德·德帕蒂约开始吧 这是笑点最多的一段了
So now Gerard Depardieu wasn't at the golden globes but he didn't—what, what is that?
杰拉德·德帕蒂约没有出席金球奖 但他并没有——什么鬼
What is going on now?
又怎么了
The lights have gone out.
灯熄了
I can see that the lights have gone out.
我知道灯熄了 我看得见
But—can you even see me?
但是-你们还看得见我吗
Yeah, the lights have gone out.
对 灯熄了
I know that the lights have gone out.
我知道是灯熄了
I am saying, can you see me?
我是说 你们能看见我吗
Is it—how—what has happened?
是不是-怎么回事啊
Power outage.
断电了
No, but I can hear you.
没有啊 我还能听见你的声音
And that's—and my microphone is working so how it can be a power outage if I can hear you?
怎么-我的麦克风还是好的 如果是断电我怎么可能还听的见你的声音
Separate generators.
因为供电系统是分开的
I don't even know what that means. What does—
我不明白你什么意思 什么叫——
Separate generators.
因为两部分的供电系统是独立的
But what separate generators, what is that?
什么供电系统独立啊 那是什么玩意
It means we have two different generators.
意思就是我们有两套不同的供电系统
Right, OK. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
好吧 没关系 没事
I have my phone, I will not, not—can you see me now? Can everyone see me?
我有手机 我不会-你们现在能看见我了吗 大家看得见我吗
Okay. So let me get—problem means you need to see me and the nose for the joke to really work.
好 我来 一定要大家能看见我和这些鼻子 这个笑话才会好笑
So right, okay. Now everyone has got a nose, now Gerard Depardieu wasn't at the golden globes however he has been before.
好 每个人都有鼻子 杰拉德·德帕蒂约今年没上金球奖 但他之前几年上过
And he—right, okay. Lights are back on now.
他 好吧 灯又好了
I can see that the lights are back on! You don't need to tell me.
我看得见灯好了 不用你来告诉我
You've got lights and sound now.
现在声音和灯光都好了
I know we've got lights and sound.
我知道声音和灯光都好了
All right. So just going to focus on Gerard Depardieu.
好 我们只看杰拉德·德帕蒂约就好
Running out of time, running out of time.
快没时间了 快没时间了
Now Gerard Depardieu.
这位是杰拉德·德帕蒂约
Wrap it up, James.
詹姆斯 快准备收尾
I'm not going to wrap—I can't believe this.
我不会就这么收尾的-天呐

Hp]QBRswCc2dKhgrFgj+bjG]*7whUbW9uF,vYjFF6(mCBz6=o;
分享到