在线报税软件TurboTax广告 波士顿倾茶事件
日期:2018-04-08 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

It's tea time!
饮茶时间到了!
No taxation without represent...
无代表不纳税...
Yes, yes, we hear you on the tax thing.
好好好,我们知道你们对于纳税的态度了.
But, what if it were free to file your taxes?
但是如果我们把你们的税都免掉呢?
Like, free free?
真的完全免除吗?
Yes, yes. You'd pay nothing.
是的,是的。你们什么都不用缴纳。
Not a thing. Not a thing. Well all right then.
什么也不用。什么也不用。那就没什么问题了。

在线报税软件TurboTax广告 波士顿倾茶事件

All right then. Cheers.
没事了。干杯。
All right then. All right then.
没事了。没事了。
All right then. Back it up.
没事了。回去吧。
OK, so maybe that's not exactly how it went down, but you can file on TurboTax for absolutely nothing.
好吧,也许这并不能完全把税降下来,但是你可以在TurboTax上轻松报税。
Intuit TurboTax. It's amazing what you're capable of.
Intuit TurboTax。你能做的事真令人吃惊。

分享到
重点单词
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • taxationn. 课税,征税,税金
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地