绿野仙踪(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:救出铁皮人(7)
日期:2018-03-14 14:13

(单词翻译:单击)

But, alas! I had now no heart, so that I lost all my love for the Munchkin girl,
但是,唉!我现在没有心了,所以我失去了所有的对芒奇金女孩的爱情,
and did not care whether I married her or not.
不再在乎能否娶她为妻。
I suppose she is still living with the old woman, waiting for me to come after her.
我想她仍旧和老妇人住在一起,等着我去找她。
My body shone so brightly in the sun that I felt very proud of it
我的身体在太阳光中照耀得这般明亮,让我很骄傲。
and it did not matter now if my axe slipped, for it could not cut me.
即使现在我滑脱了斧头,都无关紧要了,因为斧头再也不能够砍掉我什么了。
There was only one danger--that my joints would rust;
现在只有一个危险——那就是我的关节会发锈;
but I kept an oil-can in my cottage and took care to oil myself whenever I needed it.
因而在我的茅舍里,藏着一个油罐,当我需要时,我会给自己加油。

铁皮人

However, there came a day when I forgot to do this, and, being caught in a rainstorm,
有一天,我被困在暴风雨中,忘记了加油,
before I thought of the danger my joints had rusted,
在意识到危险以前,我的关节已经锈了,
and I was left to stand in the woods until you came to help me.
只能留在这个树林里,直到你们来救我。
It was a terrible thing to undergo,
那是一段非常难熬的日子,
but during the year I stood there I had time to think that the greatest loss I had known was the loss of my heart.
但这一年让我有时间去思考,我意识到最大的损失是失去了我的心。
While I was in love I was the happiest man on earth;
当我在恋爱中,我是世界上最快乐的人;
but no one can love who has not a heart, and so I am resolved to ask Oz to give me one.
然而不会有人会爱一个没有心的人,所以我决意去请求奥芝给我一颗心。
If he does, I will go back to the Munchkin maiden and marry her."
如果他答应了,我将去找那位芒奇金女子并且娶她做我的妻子。

分享到
重点单词
  • axen. 斧,乐器,突然去除 vt. 用斧砍,突然去除
  • rustn. 铁,锈 vi. 生锈,变成红棕色 vt. 使 ..