参加《星球大战》首映礼是一种怎样的体验?
日期:2018-03-14 07:06

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
|j!MQqnjQY)#Z*Vrz!u#3ICMd1jzj68u0HS

Now, Reggie, do you have a question for any of our guests this evening?
雷吉 你有问题要问我们今晚的嘉宾吗
Yes, tonight's question goes to Mr. Groban.
有 我想问葛洛班先生
Mr. Groban. Yes, sir?
葛洛班先生 你好
Stigato or Ligato?
选快节奏的音乐还是轻柔的
I'm going to go with Ligato.
我选轻柔的
That is correct.
对了
Is it? That is correct.
对了吗 对了

@4-x~lY([h[U1^JY@g

参加《星球大战》首映礼是一种怎样的体验?

MiNA#9YZN4qBweD(Vr

Ladies and gentlemen, please thank our incredible guests, Josh Groban and Justin Long.
女士们先生们 感谢今晚的来宾 乔什·葛洛班和贾斯汀·隆
Thank you for being here.
感谢你们的到来
Reggie, what are you doing?
雷吉 你干嘛去
I just asked the question so I'm taking off.
我刚刚问过问题了 现在可以走了啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I got invited to the Star Wars premiere so I'm just going to—
我受邀参加星战首映礼 所以我要去——
Hang on. Wait.
等会儿
You're going to the star wars?
你要去星战首映礼
How did you get tickets to the Star Wars premiere?
你怎么会有入场券的
They said they were big fans of the late late show and they were just like oh man you should come.
他们说他们很喜欢《深夜秀》 跟我说 天啊 你一定要来参加
And I was like OK.
我就说 好吧
Right. Sorry, they are big fans of the late late show with James Corden and they wanted to invite you?
哦 他们喜欢詹姆斯·柯登的《深夜秀》却邀请了你
Yeah to the premiere, yeah, so—
对 邀请我参加首映礼 所以——
Right. Well, I'm sorry. You can't go.
好吧 抱歉 你不能去
If you go by your CBS contract, you can only leave if you have a replacement to cover you in the band.
根据你跟CBS签署的合同 如果你想走 必须有人能替代你在乐队的位置
Unless you have a replacement.
除非你已经有了人选
It is funny you say that because I actually do have a replacement.
你这么说还挺好玩的 因为我真的找好了人来替代我
It is my friend Carlos over here.
就是我的朋友 坐在那边的卡洛斯
Hi, how are you, Carlos? Hey, he is one of the best. Come on. Hey, he is great.
你好 卡洛斯 他很棒很厉害的
He looks like he has no idea what is going on.
看起来他好像啥都不知道
No, no, he knows all the notes and he has all the charts. Come on.
没有没有 他对一切流程了如指掌 来吧
Remember what we were talking about.
记得我刚刚跟你说过的
Come up here.
来这里
Incredible voice too. He is really good.
他声音也好听 他真的很厉害的
Go ahead. Just have a seat. All right.
来吧 坐 好
OK. I'll see you guys a little bit later.
好了 我们稍后再见
Reggie, can you get me tickets?
雷吉 更给我弄张票吗
Carlos, what is your real name? Ricardo.
卡洛斯 你真名叫什么 李嘉图
Ricardo? Have you ever met Reggie before?
李嘉图 你以前见过雷吉吗
Never in my life.
从没见过
Can you sing? No.
你会唱歌吗 不会
We have a fun show coming up, ladies and gentlemen. Stick around.
女士们先生们 稍后我们会有一场精彩的表演 不要走开
A performance from Ricardo right after the break.
休息之后 李嘉图将给我们带来精彩表演
Thanks for watching! We'll see you tomorrow!
感谢收看 我们明天见
Take us home!
回家了也要收看哦

gJT0(XJ2N-7~uW3h,3OxVnnjC8xwIRDQq0P![L
分享到