(单词翻译:单击)
I'm gonna make Gado Gado which is basically a supercharged salad.
今天我来教大家做杂拌什锦菜,大体来说就是一道活力满满的沙拉 。
Originally from Indonesia, Gado Gado is a street food favourite. Radishes, cucumber, Chinese cabbage, crunchy tofu.
源自印度尼西亚的杂拌什锦菜原本是一种街头美食,里面有水萝卜、黄瓜、白菜、还有脆脆的豆腐 。
At it's heart is a truly delicious, spicy peanut dressing that brings it all together.
这道菜最关键的环节是将这些食材融为一体的辣味花生酱 。
Before I get cracking on the salad itself, I need to make the special Gado Gado dressing.
在我真正开始动手制作沙拉之前,我需要先来制作杂拌什锦菜特需的酱 。
We've got 120 grams here of peanut butter.
我们已经准备好了120g的花生酱 。
Then we're gonna go in with some garlic and then we've got lime. Normally around 2 limes goes in.
接来下我们放一些蒜,然后是柠檬汁,一般我们挤两个柠檬 。
Soy sauce, a tablespoon goes in, about a tablespoon of fish sauce. 1 tablespoon of tamarind paste. You can get this in the supermarkets now.
酱油一勺,鱼露大约一勺 。一勺罗望子酱 。这些食材在超市就能买到 。
And then 50 grams of palm sugar and this is very important, you know, sweet and sour.
接下来放50g的棕榈糖,这一步是非常重要的,棕榈糖能够释放酸酸甜甜的口感 。
I'll put a little swig of olive oil in there and you can spice it up as much as you like.
滴入适量的橄榄油,辣椒按照个人口味放 。
I'll go one chili. You can leave the seeds in or take it out depending on how hot you want it and then just whiz it up.
我们放一个就好 。喜欢辣的朋友可以带籽放进去 。然后把它们打成浆 。
That goes into a nice serving dish.
将打好的浆倒入准备好的餐盘 。
I'm gonna put it right around the edge of this bowl.
我们沿着边儿给它铺满 。
Next the salad. I've got some bean shoots here,
接下来就是沙拉了 。我们准备了一些豆芽,
we've got some really lovely spinach, Chinese cabbage, tomatoes, red cabbage.
还有非常漂亮的菠菜,白菜,西红柿,紫甘蓝 。
I've got some beetroot that I dug up. Look how beautiful that is and the colour. Whoa!
我还挖了一些甜菜根 。看看这颜色,简直美翻了!哇卡卡 。
What a wonderful way to love your five a day.
这么做菜天天都不会腻 。
I've got some tofu. You can cook it. I'm gonna do that to half a little pack here.
我们还准备了一些豆腐 。豆腐可以下锅炒一下 。我们就切半个来炒吧 。
Just a little bit into a pan and we can just keep it moving.
一次少放几块,不停地给它翻动一下 。
My other cooked ingredients are boiled eggs and new potatoes, perfect for soaking up all the flavours of that dressing.
其他需要下锅的食材有煮鸡蛋、新土豆,这些食材都能够很好地吸收酱汁的味道 。
So look at this tofu now. It's still very soft in the middle and it's getting crispy on the sides. Let's serve up.
看看我们的豆腐,已经煎得外焦里嫩了 。好了,我们来装盘吧 。
Display this in and around. Uncooked tofu at the bottom.
把这些放在外层,没下锅的豆腐铺在下面 。
You know it's kind of getting overloaded with stuff now.
感觉有点儿多了耶 。
And just have the prawn crackers raining on top
撒适量虾片,
and this is kind of what it's all about really now guys.
接下来动手的时间到了 。
We just scrape from the sides of the bowl to the middle
我们从外往中间搅拌,
and look, there we go, everything's mixed up.
看看,好了,都已经拌均匀了 。
Prawn crackers in on top. Let's have a little try.
上面再撒点儿虾片,我们来尝尝 。
I just love it. Everything food wise is happening in that mouthful. Oh absolutely gorgeous.
简直是喜欢得不得了 。这一口,所有的味道都在里面了 。绝对惊艳 。
For selected recipes, please go to jamieoliver.com/comfortfood.
想了解更多精选食谱,请访问jamieoliver.com/comfortfood 。